Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Teddy Atlas ever apologized for the accusations he threw at Cus and Tyson?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teddy Atlas is a fu*king @sshole.

But what i heard was that Tyson beat Lewis when they were young in sparring. Something I really think is true if you look at their early careers and styles.

Comment

Atlas doesnt seem like the apologetic type, he gives the impression that he'd rather die than admit he's wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by RyunosukeRonin View Post
        I think TS should apologize for these accusations which seem to be un-merited and have no backing if you didn't read the book then STFU and research properly
        He is a serial troller. An apology is worthless.

What would be good if the mods would ban him and stay on his ass with each new alt. Or maybe they would rather focus their energies on banning posters who have been here for over 5 years only because they made a thread in NSB asking people to ignore the trolls.

Thanks for that.

Comment

Originally posted by Ottke's Twin View Post
          Firstly, Teddy was an intricate part of Cus' early success? Are you aware that Cus had champions before Tyson? And how much of a success Teddy actually was during the Tyson era is doubtful, considering they bombed him out and Mike still became the youngest Heavweight champ in history. Let's be real, Teddy was only there to do the heavy lifting cos Cus was in his 80's.

Secondly, read the rest of the thread.
          Doesn't change the fact that Atlas was deep with him & more than likely knew the intricate going ons. As I stated earlier I see no reason why Atlas would simply lie about things as serious as that.

Atlas has been criticized & admired for his opinions. Which I feel have always been honest, regardless of how people feel at the time.

Comment

I read Teddy Atlas' book and none of what you say is true. Atlas did criticize D amato but it had nothing to do with pedofile sh_t. there was a young fighter and Atlas wanted to keep him cause he was troubled, but the kid couldnt box good so Cus Damato wanted to get rid of him. The kid later got into prison and took his own life. But Atlas never mentioned any of the bullsh't you posted so basically you wanna hurt the reputation of a person.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
              Well since Teddy was an intricate part of Cus's early success, maybe what he claimed was accurate. I don't see why he would simply lie his a$$ off with accusations as serious as those.
              Atlas was definitely not "an intricate part of Cus's early success"...in any way. D'Amato was a trainer before Teddy was born. He claimed to have been an "assistant" trainer (meaning bucket carrier).. for a very short period. I've seen printed from as few as 6 weeks to 3 and a half months before D'Amato told him to go away. A kind of "hanger-on". He dealt only with amateur kids of up to about 15. He was no sort of trainer. He hiimself had an equally brief 9 amateur fights with, I think 4-5 losses, .

One can safely assume that he really knew nothing about boxing but wanted to. The more I saw himgarble the language and reveal his odd opinions-which was 1-2 times every week- the more impossible I thought it, that he should have a doctor, an educated man, as a father, He very publicly appears to have been very close to him.
              Last edited by edgarg; 05-19-2012, 02:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHayeMaker View Post
                Ya great points there bro.

i THINK that's what people did too.

Although only Cus and Mike along with the dozens of young boys they were living with can truly know what really happened in that house.

Probably some Michael Jackson **** for all we know
                Bob Jackson, who was also a trainee of D'Amato and was his friend for years, said none of this stuff ever happened, that Atlas was only there for a few weeks and never came anywhere near real boxers. jackson is today a very well known trainer although we rarely see him mentioned. he doesn't have the gift-of-the-malapropisms, like Atlas.
                Last edited by edgarg; 05-19-2012, 02:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                  Doesn't change the fact that Atlas was deep with him & more than likely knew the intricate going ons. As I stated earlier I see no reason why Atlas would simply lie about things as serious as that.

Atlas has been criticized & admired for his opinions. Which I feel have always been honest, regardless of how people feel at the time.
                  There was a reason I asked you to read the thread.

I guess I'll have to baby you through this.

Atlas never made those accusations in that book.

Do you understand this?

This isn't about people hating on Atlas.

This is about accusations attributed to Teddy from his book that he never actually made.

That's why I asked you to read the thread, as myself and others who have read the book have refuted it.

Why do I get the feeling you're going to somehow to disregard these utterly basic points in your next post.

Comment

The TS is quite clearly a scummy outright liar and a disgraceful troll. Making up complete lies and posting them onto a Boxing forum, you should be ashamed of yourself. In no place has Teddy Atlas ever said anything like what you are claiming he has said. Atlas aint no saint, but he sure isn't as scummy and disgusting as yourself to say some of the stuff you have.

For you to make up a complete and utter lie about a dead man, not just any dead man but one of the best Boxing trainers in the history of the sport, you are an utter disgrace and a coward of a man.

It's also a disgrace that this thread has been allowed to stay when the TS has quite clearly just made up complete lies just so he can project Lennox Lewis's rep on here by making a few gullible people believe that he beat Tyson up when they were younger and made him cry.

You are a disgracefull human being. You have just made blatantly outright disgusting lies about a deceased legend of the sport, hang your head in shame you coward of a man.

Karma. What comes around goes around.

You've just accused a legend like Cus D'amato of Peadophillia. Nowhere has Teddy Atlas ever said that, so those words have come straight from you.

Remember this when it comes back to bite you on the arse you lying coward.

Comment

I should be banned because

I make a lot of polls (none of which are troll polls or offensive ones)

I should be banned because I go over broad with my Lewis cheering??

I should be banned because I linked quotes from 'another site' the site I don't even wanna name but all of you know??

This thread IS on another site and IT IS being supported by those posters all of which are lying right?

The alt I had before this one was offensive and racist, hence the ban.

I never once posted anything racist or threatening to anyone why the **** should I be banned?

Go see all the other threads like

YANKS ARE CHEATS

BLACKS USE PEDS

PACQUAIO IS A GAY BASHER oo FLOYD SUPPORT GAYS

Ya cuz those thread are so much better

Look brahs

I could give a **** if Lewis beat the living shyt out of young Tyson

Didn't Lewis knock the living **** out of a older one anyways?

So technically its

Lewis 2

Tyson 0

lol

also I could give a **** if Cus and Tyson had some weird ass sugar ray shyt going on

I'M JUST QUOTING

Hey ottke

also people here even at least confirm half of what the quotes say

people here confirm the gun stories and sparring

I think you should be banned Ottke

cuz you are clearly also insulting

two real legends

in Calzaghe and Ottke

I know what you are doing..

With those names

'shakes finger' no no no

Comment

Working...
                      X