Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BostonGuy is actually Jin Mosley.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
      Jose830 likes to push elevator buttons with his (tiny) c0ck. He takes perverted pleasure in knowing that the next unsuspecting person pushing the elevator button will have indirectly touched his small penis...

Derranged lives in the boxing mecca of the world (NYC) but has never been to a live boxing match....
      Not quite, I live just outside NYC. But close enough to where I should have been to one fight at least.

Comment

• George got two used tires yesterday in the junkyard because he wanted to remodel his trailer home

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
          Jose830 likes to push elevator buttons with his (tiny) c0ck. He takes perverted pleasure in knowing that the next unsuspecting person pushing the elevator button will have indirectly touched his small penis...

Derranged lives in the boxing mecca of the world (NYC) but has never been to a live boxing match....
          Bostonguy likes to watch surveillance videos of men ruining around naked in hotels

and in Derranged's defense i've seen him fight before in the first video that came out of Bum Fights
          Last edited by -jose-; 03-15-2013, 05:12 PM.

Comment

• Reed likes to masturbate to Roy Jones Jr holding his championship belts from the 90's. His lightly hairy chest is what he really focuses on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
              Reed likes to masturbate to Roy Jones Jr holding his championship belts from the 90's. His lightly hairy chest is what he really focuses on.
              I thought this was a fake rumors thread?

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                I thought this was a fake rumors thread?
                Tru...

Walt is a regular at the fantasy fest in Key West. He's a big player int he gay community and is known for his world famous move that involves peanut butter, a siphon, baby oil and a young Filipino boy.

Comment

• Left hook tua has a shrine of trigger happpy in his bed room. Left hook tua masterbates to all my videos. Left hook tua is a loser(that's not a rumor)

Comment

• Cua rides a horse to work

Comment

• -Huey- works in a Burger joint and brings the food out in roller skates and daisy dukes

Comment

Working...
                      X