Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac fans and Media Will Say "Pac Lost Due to Lack of Concentration and Training"...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rottentothecore View Post
    is cotto training earlier than his regular schedule (albeit light training) or is it part of the gameplan?
    pac prolly will just follow his usual training schedule and regimen before his fights, nothing negative about it.

anyway this will be one spectacular fight...
    I understand this is normal for Pac...but what I don't understand is the concern Roach has of not being able to contact Pac. I beleive he feels that Pac is not concentrated as he should be for this fight. Cotto on the other hand, usually doesn't start training this early, but since he knows that he has areas to improve he started doing some light training early.

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
      this will be a one-sided beatdown...i'm already expecting the 'he was too fast' interview from miguel

true story
      still got lechon grease, i see...

ive heard your vacation went through..so how was it?

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
        this will be a one-sided beatdown...i'm already expecting the 'he was too fast' interview from miguel

true story
        Mak,

I can see it that way as well, but give both men their respect. I mean you are telling me that Roach has been this worried of an opponent before? I really think that Roach respects Cotto...don't fall into the crowd that thinks that Cotto will be an easy victory for Pac.

Comment

I heard Pinoys eat lechon a lot too. I think that is what I'm going to be eating this weekend...good stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Omonist View Post
            Mark my words...

If Pac looses this fight everyone will say that Pac was out doing movies while Cotto was taking his training seriously. I will give Pac propz if he gets the W, but if he doesn't I would be very dissapointed on how he handled himself during training for this fight. No matter what though...as long as Pac comes in fighting like Pac (not a zombie version like DLH) then there are no excuses. Both men should know that this fight is a war. May the best man win!!!...and right now the best man isn't looking like it is Pac.

D-Om
            Yeah they saying Pac is only going to train for 8 weeks and Pac better not lose because if he does that means he messed up the biggest fight of his career.FullCredit to Cotto if he wins.

Comment

it was wonderful, but unfortunately, too short

Mak,

I can see it that way as well, but give both men their respect. I mean you are telling me that Roach has been this worried of an opponent before? I really think that Roach respects Cotto...don't fall into the crowd that thinks that Cotto will be an easy victory for Pac.

D,

Freddie even ripped PAC when he was slacking in training for David Diaz...

Comment

No worry for Pacquiao, he's still busy doin' movies and commercials and will prepare to train in a couple of days or so for the tune-up fight.

Comment

Mark my words...

If Pac looses this fight everyone will say that Pac was out doing movies while Cotto was taking his training seriously. I will give Pac propz if he gets the W, but if he doesn't I would be very dissapointed on how he handled himself during training for this fight. No matter what though...as long as Pac comes in fighting like Pac (not a zombie version like DLH) then there are no excuses. Both men should know that this fight is a war. May the best man win!!!...and right now the best man isn't looking like it is Pac.

D-Om
                  What about the bull**** excuses some of you Cotto/PR fans are saying with the Margarito loss??

Comment

Yet another reason why Cotto is getting cheated on this fight...Money weight credit, it's a lose lose.

Comment

pac does not need to train againts cotto... d:

Comment

Working...
                      X