Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

p4p better ching, margarito or penalosa?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wayne McCullough

Comment

PWILL without a doubt................if you mean all time....if if its strictly between GP and Marg? the answer is none of the above...lol

Comment

"62-bout pro career, which has spanned 20 years"
        "Penalosa has never been knocked out or even knocked down in his pro career"

http://www.ringtv.com/blog/594/penal...rise_doubters/

It's a compelling argument for Penalosa over Margarito

Comment

Originally posted by strugler View Post
          PWILL without a doubt................if you mean all time....if if its strictly between GP and Marg? the answer is none of the above...lol
          has williams taken 450 power punches from the most powerful hitter of 147?

has williams taken 450 power punches from the most powerful hitter of 154?

has williams taken 450 power punches from the most powerful hitter of 160?

Comment

Originally posted by fdotorres View Post
            has williams taken 450 power punches from the most powerful hitter of 147?

has williams taken 450 power punches from the most powerful hitter of 154?

has williams taken 450 power punches from the most powerful hitter of 160?

Nope....But PWILL still rules.................

Comment

Penalosa has an outstanding chin, but people are going a little too far with overrating it. JuanMa is a nasty puncher, but he didnt have a ton of power on his punches tonight. He was smart, once he realised early that his power punches werent going to land cleanly, he instead dumbed down the power and instead cranked up the volume of punches.

JuanMa still didnt have a ton of weight behind his punches. imo, Penalosa's durability in the fight has much more to do with his HUGE heart than his chin.

I can see other fighters not being knocked out by the shots JuanMa hit Penalosa with...but I cannot see almost anyone not wilt and refuse to give up throughout that nonstop barrage.

still, impressed by them both tonight.

but Margarito took awful shots in the Mosley fight. half the flush shots he took would have clean KOed most Welterweights(and most 154 and even 160lb guys, for that matter), and even then it still took a ton of rounds to actually sink in and knock him out.
              Unless his chin is now ruined(which is possible), my vote still goes for him.

Comment

Originally posted by strugler View Post
                Nope....But PWILL still rules.................
                i know he's good, but we're talking about chin here

Comment

Working...
                X