No announcement yet.

Video: Hopkins on throwing the PR flag down

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El Dominicano View Post
    I lost my love for the sport of baseball. The Mets have failed me wayyyy to many times
    i agree.i love the mets but they have fail way too many times.i will still root for them in the 09 season.

Dominican Republic look solid again this WBC but ur catchers are not that good.ur infield is insane but Puerto rico will do the same thing it did back in 06.

Comment

Originally posted by El Dominicano View Post
      I lost my love for the sport of baseball. The Mets have failed me wayyyy to many times
      I actually got a little of my love for baseball back last year, with the Phillies winning the World Series. Up until then, I had no hope. They hadn't won a Championship in my lifetime and I figured they never would, but I backed them anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by NAPO View Post
        i agree.i love the mets but they have fail way too many times.i will still root for them in the 09 season.

Dominican Republic look solid again this WBC but ur catchers are not that good.ur infield is insane but Puerto rico will do the same thing it did back in 06.
        So meny rivarlies, Cuba, Mexico, USA, Dominican Replubic, China

Comment

I heard Hopkins went down there in person the same day and finished the interview. I don't know if this is true and wether there is a video/audio of it. Would be quite interesting.

Comment

We are less than 2 weeks away from another Execution....

BUMP!!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X