Who Has Better Resume NOw? Jones or Hopkins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
    that was hopkins first big fight. surely u wouldnt consider that his prime
    that was jones first big fight as well. surely you wouldnt consider that his prime.

Comment

Originally posted by Puas View Post
      Hopkins has more meaningful and memorable wins. Jones has only fought Hopkins and Toney, over a decade ago. Besides that he's only beaten bums with the biggest of those bums being John Ruiz. And yes the Tito that Roy fought was also a bum.
      Reggie Johnson, Virgil Hill, Mike McCallum, Montell Griffin, Antonio Tarver...

and unfortunately for all of us the king of hugs also cannot qualified as bums

What are Hop's meaningful and memorable wins? Tito? Oscar? Winky? Pavlik? anyone NOT jumping up in weight to fight him besides Tarver?

Comment

Originally posted by El Dominicano View Post
        B-Hop after that fight improved ALOT. Same could be said for RJJ
        absolutely...

Comment

turd.............

Comment

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
            discuss..................................
            Hopkins but it doesnt matter if Jones defeats Calzaghe. Also many more I think will remember Jones for his outstanding talents and entertaining fights. Hopkins although he has accomplished alot is not as exciting.

Comment

they are both icons. if they fight now, BH will win. then he'll be ahead.

Comment

I think it is pretty close between them actually. The Pavlik win certainly adds a lot to Bernard's though. Before the fight I would have answered Jones to this question but now it is very close.

Comment

i just feel BH has too much left relative to RJJ.

Comment

Originally posted by Posh View Post
                    turd.............
                    Smart post! You'll do well here.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

i already admitted hop has the names......but jones has the best wins......and he beat bigger fighters..............

Comment

Working...
                      X