Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you guys think of the UFC bringing back.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i would like to the ufc put this match together miletich vs royce gracie that is a match i would like to see

Comment

i would like to see mo smith vs. rizzo and tank vs. royce.

Comment

I would like to see the "old veterans of the ufc" fight the "new breed" in special matches. (With the old rules and not what they are fighting with now). It can be done. As long as they make sure that the fights are "special". Not going for any current belt or something. IMO

Comment

that would be cool kfc.

Comment

It would be cool! Now I am just speaking of one fight for this "special". But can you imagine if they implement the old rules and have the same type of tournament like multiple fights in one night! How many current champions would be able to handle and still be champion at the end of the night? Food for thought!

Comment

Originally posted by kcfman
              It can be done. As long as they make sure that the fights are "special". Not going for any current belt or something. IMO
              That is what im talking about.

Let em fight,

But dont work them in the running for a belt, UNLESS of course they are willing to make a run in the division. - like Tank if he woulda won vs Mir, then we might see him move up the ranks.

But having Ken Samrock fighting for the title was bogus.

Comment

Working...
              X