• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lukaku

Biggest oaf since Andy Carroll.

Comment

• How good is Mkhitaryan though? .

Comment

• It's going to be very tough for Chelsea to get proper results when we can't even buy a foul when players are getting mugged all over the pitch.

Kind of odd even mentioning it because of how Chelsea used to play back with Ballack and the lot. I really do think the players need to get a bit more physical. We pull out of the most challenges, cease to fight for the ball etc more than any of the other top 6.

But then when we do fight, it's a Luiz-Cahill red card automatically. Unlike Dier doing the same **** and not getting a yellow, or Fellaini crushing people and not even getting a stop of the play.

If we continue on with Cesc as a starter, it'll be some choppy seas ahead. No matter where he plays, if it isn't as a sub, he slows down the effort on either side of the ball. Defending or attacking, his lack of ability to run really hinders that side of the ball.

Comment

• United are clearly the strongest side right now too. Most well put-together squad of the Prem.

I still stand by what I said earlier but doesn't look like Spurs/Poch are gonna play it smart to secure at least 1 trophy.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
            United are clearly the strongest side right now too. Most well put-together squad of the Prem.
            No they're not, they would get smashed by the true quality sides like us, City and Burnley. Smashed to bits.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
              United are clearly the strongest side right now too. Most well put-together squad of the Prem.

I still stand by what I said earlier but doesn't look like Spurs/Poch are gonna play it smart to secure at least 1 trophy.
              Everton are awful man.. all that money spent and they look like this.. United need to be more clinical and finish games before the 80th min

Comment

• 5 red cards for Chelsea in last 8 games, that 30 wins 93 points had the FA shook Conte only has himself to blame for making the league look like Serie B in his 1st season

Comment

• Looks like Chelsea could do with some strength and power in midfield. Matic would be a good signing for them......oh wait.

Comment

• I think Conte saw that Arsenal midfield and thought we could get away with Cesc in there because they weren't powerful in that area.

Chelsea had more control with Bakayoko. Conte is over-relying on Cesc at the moment presumably because Hazard is unfit and Pedro and Willian both look out of form. Both were ordinary today. Willian looks jaded for some reason. He shouldn't be starting. Whilst Pedro just looks a bit like a dog chasing a balloon again.

Moses should be a viable alternative to both with Zappacosta at right wing back imo.

I don't think Arsenal are a bad team but they are mentally weak. The fact that they have some resolve against Chelsea is frustrating. The won't get a point at anywhere else in the top 5 imo. And I agree with Roy they could have risked more and won.

The do look more cohesive without the two superstars in that team.

Welbeck is a very good player for them when fit.

Comment

• Originally posted by *OG Wenger* View Post
                      Looks like Chelsea could do with some strength and power in midfield. Matic would be a good signing for them......oh wait.
                      Matic has no power.

He's tall like a middle distance runner. Plays like one really. He's decent.

He's both made United better but not made Chelsea worse imo. Bakayoko will be an upgrade for us but United play a different game. Chelsea need their players to carry the ball. Matic is one paced but he can be a midfield metronome for them

Comment

Working...
                      X