No announcement yet.

Juan Manuel Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
    How about be provides sources within 48 hours or you ban him?
    Hey
    Sniveling little rat.

How long have you been following boxing?
    2 weeks???

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Steele View Post
      Why don't you look it up for yourself you son of a b'itch??

Soto was avoided like crazy at featherweight. It took him forever to start getting big fights.
      When he was at superfeather Marquez and Manny ducked him.
      Look it up.

Guzman was also avoided particularly at feather and superfeather.

Edwin Valero was one of the most avoided men I've seen in the sport.
      You'd know that if you weren't a DKSAB.

I remember a rumour about Valero puttin Barrera to sleep in the gym. I didn't find it credible until Barrera started singing Valeros praise.

Don't you find it odd all these guys were there at the same time and the fights didn't happen??

Look it up and you decide for yourself.
      BUT first you need to pull your head out yer a55...
      You made the claims so the onus is on you.

Comment

Johnny boy is like one of those life sized toy figures. You run over it and it just pops back up again. There is a cure others have taken with success. He will think it is 1860 and he is being treated for the clap, but that reaming of his urethra with a probe half the diameter of a No. 2 pencil should run the disease right out of him and leave him a new man...er, a man, that is. There are some old medics right here on the board that might take pity and jump in with a helping hand. Ah, they have come. Hold him down, boys! Tony, begin the insertion.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
          You made the claims so the onus is on you.
          I notice you totally disregarded what I said.
          Pathetic.

Why didn't the fights happen Nelson?
          What is your excuse for the likes of Guzman, Soto and Valero
          being left out in the cold?
          While guys like Marquez fight bums.

I bet you're just a Valero hater.

Originally posted by The Old LefHook View Post
          Johnny boy is like one of those life sized toy figures. You run over it and it just pops back up again. There is a cure others have taken with success. He will think it is 1860 and he is being treated for the clap, but that reaming of his urethra with a probe half the diameter of a No. 2 pencil should run the disease right out of him and leave him a new man...er, a man, that is. There are some old medics right here on the board that might take pity and jump in with a helping hand. Ah, they have come. Hold him down, boys! Tony, begin the insertion.

Hey old b@stard

You still haven't answered my question about Leonard/Duran 2

Comment

I notice you totally disregarded what I said.
            Pathetic.

Why didn't the fights happen Nelson?
            What is your excuse for the likes of Guzman, Soto and Valero
            being left out in the cold?
            While guys like Marquez fight bums.

I bet you're just a Valero hater.

Hey old b@stard

You still haven't answered my question about Leonard/Duran 2
            "I notice you totally disregard what I said"
            How the **** can you even say that when you completely ignored my post and continue too ignore, is it because it dismisses your post and you cannot come up with some kind of rebbutal ?, even though it's your fantasy opinions that created the situation in the first place.

This is about the great Marquez you come in here and discredit him with no source whatsoever and then bring up some other thread in which you probably can't hold an argument in either ?, nah, answer my post and give me some kind of source unless you're incapable then bow out gracefully and admit you're wrong instead of looking like an idiot.

What're you're reasons for Marquez not fighting Soto, Guzman or Valero, let me guess Marquez chose too fight Pacquaio instead ?!?, like that is a fight that the people didn't want or a more dangerous fight in general, are you ****ing mad ?, like seriously.

What is your excuse for Soto, Guzman and Valero not wanting too fight Marquez ?, seeing as you're so insistant that Marquez ducked them and not the other way around why don't I turn this argument in your favor since you're so adamant and ask you why didn't these boxers have the bollocks to step upto Marquez, if you can't provide some sort of source then why're you bringing it up ?.

You're the person that said they're dealing with facts here, facts are something that are cement and cannot be ****ed with in any kind of way, to me it sounds like you just came up with this **** in your head and stated it as fact not thinking that we would question it.

This is what we do in the History section, we debate, we don't come in here and say
            "blah, blah, blah you're wrong and I'm right because I have some sort of an agenda or am too childlike and couldn't be bothered doing any research so therefor I am correct in everything I talk about"
            This is like dealing with some adolescant, really, we come here too have some form of adult discussion, not this.

This is what turned me away from BoxingScene and writing online in general and now I come back too this gimp trolling this section.

Comment

Originally posted by NChristo View Post

This is what turned me away from BoxingScene and writing online in general
              Calm the fcuk down and shut the fcuk up you pretentious little
              f@ggot.

How the **** can you even say that when you completely ignored my post and continue too ignore, is it because it dismisses your post and you cannot come up with some kind of rebbutal ?, even though it's your fantasy opinions that created the situation in the first place.

You know you actually have to quote me for me to know you replied you disingenuous motherfcuker.

You're like the cowards who only reply whilst I'm banned.
              Pathetic clown.

What're you're reasons for Marquez not fighting Soto, Guzman or Valero, let me guess Marquez chose too fight Pacquaio instead ?!?, like that is a fight that the people didn't want or a more dangerous fight in general, are you ****ing mad ?, like seriously.

Look kid. It was probably before you're time.
              But The guys I mentioned were Actual boogeymen at the time.

Guzman was a quality boxer who made guys look novices.
              (Like Rigo but not a bum)

Soto had a hard grind to get ranked and no one would fight him.
              He murdered mannys brother in front of him and taunted him. Despite the fans wanting manny to avenge his family honour HE NEVER DID!!!!

Valero was a highly ranked knockout machine. Who used to call people out all the time and was willing to travel. But again
              no one wanted that work.

If you weren't some noob you'd know about this. But I have exposed you. You didn't even know about the thing with Mannys brother. you no knowledge punk.

And who are these dangerous guys Marquez fought instead
              of Valero you dirty disgusting lying arrogant piece of sh'it??

These are the guys he fought in that time frame you dishonest motherfcuker:

Teddysak Kokogym
              Jinrenx Jancky
              Barreras ghost
              Rocky Juarez
              Joel Casamayors ghost
              Juan Diaz (the broken damaged version)

HOW ARE THESE GUYS BETTER THAN SOTO, GUZMAN AND VALERO??
              I await your answer mothefcuker.

Valero and Guzman were world champions while Marquez was
              consistantly fighting for the interim version of guzmans belt.
              So juan was like vice-champion HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
              HOW IS THIS NOT A DUCK YOU PILLOCK???

YOU WANT A SOURCE??
              HOW ABOUT BOXREC MOTHERFCUKER???
              GO LOOK UP AT WHO HAD THE BELTS BACK THEN YOU ******!

I HAVE OWNED YOU!!!!

What is your excuse for Soto, Guzman and Valero not wanting too fight Marquez ?, seeing as you're so insistant that Marquez ducked them and not the other way around why don't I turn this argument in your favor since you're so adamant and ask you why didn't these boxers have the bollocks to step upto Marquez, if you can't provide some sort of source then why're you bringing it up ?.

How were the champions ducking a guy who just lost to chris john you braindead degenerate???

Do you even know the guys i'm takin about?
              Have you seen them fight?
              Have you even seen many Marquez fights?
              You sound ignorant.

Comment

This is about the great Marquez you come in here and discredit him with no source whatsoever and then bring up some other thread in which you probably can't hold an argument in either ?, nah, answer my post and give me some kind of source unless you're incapable then bow out gracefully and admit you're wrong instead of looking like an idiot.

You're the person that said they're dealing with facts here, facts are something that are cement and cannot be ****ed with in any kind of way, to me it sounds like you just came up with this **** in your head and stated it as fact not thinking that we would question it.

This is what we do in the History section, we debate, we don't come in here and say
                "blah, blah, blah you're wrong and I'm right because I have some sort of an agenda or am too childlike and couldn't be bothered doing any research so therefor I am correct in everything I talk about"
                This is like dealing with some adolescant, really, we come here too have some form of adult discussion, not this.

This is what turned me away from BoxingScene and writing online in general and now I come back too this gimp trolling this section.
                http://www.myboxingfans.com/2009/03/...quez-to-fight/

How do you like them apples motherfcuker??

Comment

Ah, I see. You mean when he opted to instead fight Floyd Mayweather for what was most likely a career high payday and one of the best in the sport, yeah, makes sense.

Comment

Notice how they all follow a very predictable pattern. They say stupid s**t that they know will get confused and/or angry reactions and then when they're asked to prove their claims, resort to name calling and declaring themselves the winner of the argument, without any good evidence.

I wonder how that would go if someone tried that in court sometime or when writing a college paper. Oh right, you'd get an F for not citing any sources or get the case thrown out because the person would just say "He's the murderer because I say so." They somehow fail to understand that it doesn't work that way.

Comment

Calm the fcuk down and shut the fcuk up you pretentious little
                      f@ggot.

You know you actually have to quote me for me to know you replied you disingenuous motherfcuker.

You're like the cowards who only reply whilst I'm banned.
                      Pathetic clown.
                      No, no I don't, all you have to do in fact is click on the thread and read which I know you did because you were still in the History Section posting and could see that my post was top on this thread for a decent ammount of time, but you ignored it on purpose and continue too.

Look kid. It was probably before you're time.
                      But The guys I mentioned were Actual boogeymen at the time.

Guzman was a quality boxer who made guys look novices.
                      (Like Rigo but not a bum)

Soto had a hard grind to get ranked and no one would fight him.
                      He murdered mannys brother in front of him and taunted him. Despite the fans wanting manny to avenge his family honour HE NEVER DID!!!!

Valero was a highly ranked knockout machine. Who used to call people out all the time and was willing to travel. But again
                      no one wanted that work.

If you weren't some noob you'd know about this. But I have exposed you. You didn't even know about the thing with Mannys brother. you no knowledge punk.
                      And here with have you just describing the boxers, not really giving any reasons for Marquez ducking them and still avoiding the previous post, which to bring up again I like how now you've completely threw away the idea of Marquez ducking Morales and have come up with these. Wait for it.

YOU WANT A SOURCE??
                      HOW ABOUT BOXREC MOTHERFCUKER???
                      GO LOOK UP AT WHO HAD THE BELTS BACK THEN YOU ******!

I HAVE OWNED YOU!!!!

And who are these dangerous guys Marquez fought instead
                      of Valero you dirty disgusting lying arrogant piece of sh'it??

These are the guys he fought in that time frame you dishonest motherfcuker:

Teddysak Kokogym
                      Jinrenx Jancky
                      Barreras ghost
                      Rocky Juarez
                      Joel Casamayors ghost
                      Juan Diaz (the broken damaged version)

HOW ARE THESE GUYS BETTER THAN SOTO, GUZMAN AND VALERO??
                      I await your answer mothefcuker.

Valero and Guzman were world champions while Marquez was
                      consistantly fighting for the interim version of guzmans belt.
                      So juan was like vice-champion HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
                      HOW IS THIS NOT A DUCK YOU PILLOCK???
                      In 2006 Marquez was still at Featherweight, fighting for the Interim Featherweight titles after "losing" to Chris John while Guzman had the titles at Super Featherweight, he completely skipped Marquez's weightclass in the time frame you're bringing up so not sure what you mean by he was fighting for the Interim version on Guzman's belt, in 2007 Marquez moved upto fight Barrera at Guzman's weight then Guzman moved upto Lightweight just as the Pacquaio fight happened.

When did Marquez ever fight for an Interim version of the Superfeatherweight title ?

Soto stayed at Super Feather as Marquez moved upto Lightweight and onto bigger fights, pursuing history as he was getting older.

For **** sake you're using boxrec as a source but cannot even do that right, you're reading the titles wrong which is actually ****ing hilarious.

Give me some kind of legit source instead of giving other people ammo to use against your ridiculous statements.

The people he fought in the actual timeline you're bringing up are Barrera, Juarez, Pacquaio, Casamayor, Diaz and Mayweather.

How the **** was that a Broken and Damaged Diaz ?, .

The ghost of Barrera is 100x better than any of the people you've mentioned.

There were better fights for Marquez and more money to be made is the answer to your ridiculous statements, you're acting like he wasn't getting on in age himself.

You sound ignorant.
                      Yeah I'm the once sounding ignorant here, can we go back to you answering my previous post now ?.

Comment

Working...
                      X