Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vasyl Lomachenko Dominates, Stops Nicholas Walters in Seven

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PainfromUkraine View Post
    Clearly he didn't share your confidence, with him only challenging for a world title in his 18th fight, not his second. Fighters change, they improve, they learn.

Floyd was fighting 4 rounds in his second bout v a garbage man, not 12 rounds v a rugged veteran title holder.
    Not sure where you going with it all. Loma was vey confident and so was Arum and TR execs and HBO that given his Olympic experience Salido wouldn't be a problem. Going into the fight there weren't many that thought Salido was going to win given what was said about Loma experience.

Well he lost and because of that he can't now be P4P #1 fighter in the world because that's not how it works...He needs to avenge the lost first of all

An Floyd still KO's salido in his 2nd fight...only a fool would believe otherwise
    Last edited by Realizniguhnit; 11-27-2016, 02:00 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
      For real that's what I'm getting at but I blame HBO. There #1 P4P list literally changes like every week depending on who the last fighter on their network was. It's sickening.. and people eat it right up. Last week it was Chocolitito now it's Loma neither of these guys are even in my Top 5...
      You aren't getting to anything but deeznutz

Comment

Clearly he didn't share your confidence, with him only challenging for a world title in his 18th fight, not his second. Fighters change, they improve, they learn.

Floyd was fighting 4 rounds in his second bout v a garbage man, not 12 rounds v a rugged veteran title holder.
        It kinda pisses me off he lost now(even though is wa only a SD). Walter and Russell would both brutally KO Salido. Salido even though i thought he won against rocky was still going to war with him that the level hes on and Loma destroyed rocky. Not much fighters doing that to Walters, even Sosa who's good an got the title with a impressive KO lost to Walters. I already see all 122lbers avoiding Russell too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
          You aren't getting to anything but deeznutz
          Yea people like you talk a lot but ain't saying nothing. Loma has to be #1 now lol FOH

Comment

• WOW! That was an incredible performance, great win for Lomachenko!

Comment

Not sure where you going with it all. Loma was vey confident and so was Arum and TR execs and HBO that given his Olympic experience Salido wouldn't be a problem. Going into the fight there weren't many that thought Salido was going to win given what was said about Loma experience.

Well he lost and because of that he can't now be P4P #1 fighter in the world because that's not how it works...He needs to avenge the lost first of all
              Where i'm going with it is that when you take a risk fighting a guy like Salido in your second pro fight there is a big risk of losing, and not just for Loma but even guys like Floyd, Canelo, any champion at the start of their careers. You build up. If any other great fighter took that risk and came up short, yet proved they learned and improved in their next fights, I don't think it is fair to hold it against them or hold them back from further greatness.

Agreed, many thought Loma would have no trouble but I guess it showed the difference between the ams and pros, mainly why these kind of matchups usually don't happen.

Anyway, main point is the rematch needs to happen asap so this whole discussion becomes redundant, but i'm 100% certain Salido gets crushed in any rematch.

Comment

Where i'm going with it is that when you take a risk fighting a guy like Salido in your second pro fight there is a big risk of losing, and not just for Loma but even guys like Floyd, Canelo, any champion at the start of their careers. You build up. If any other great fighter took that risk and came up short, yet proved they learned and improved in their next fights, I don't think it is fair to hold it against them or hold them back from further greatness.

Agreed, many thought Loma would have no trouble but I guess it showed the difference between the ams and pros, mainly why these kind of matchups usually don't happen.

Anyway, main point is the rematch needs to happen asap so this whole discussion becomes redundant, but i'm 100% certain Salido gets crushed in any rematch.
                There was no big risk fool. That's the point. Had he got it going early he would have beat Salido. That's the point he lost a fight he shouldn't have lost. So no P4P cus you beat a limited Walters.

Salido with all those losses wasn't no dam risk and you said Floyd would've lost to Salido that right there is your credibility.

Matter of fact Floyd would of beat Loma in his 2nd fight too quick and too big people forget Floyd was a big FW
                Last edited by Realizniguhnit; 11-27-2016, 02:07 AM.

Comment

For real that's what I'm getting at but I blame HBO. There #1 P4P list literally changes like every week depending on who the last fighter on their network was. It's sickening.. and people eat it right up. Last week it was Chocolitito now it's Loma neither of these guys are even in my Top 5...
                  No idea what you're talking about.

1 - HBO doesn't have a P4P list. Ring, TBRB and ESPN do.
                  2 - Chocolatito has been #1 ever since Floyd retired. The rest of Top5 has barely changed in those 2 years

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom. View Post

Look at the name spelling.

Comment

• Originally posted by j0zef View Post
                      No idea what you're talking about.

1 - HBO doesn't have a P4P list. Ring, TBRB and ESPN do.
                      2 - Chocolatito has been #1 ever since Floyd retired. The rest of Top5 has barely changed in those 2 years
                      Chocolatito being #1 is a joke in itself.

HBO doesn't have to have a list did you not hear them say the other week Choco was #1? The turn around and say the winner of Ward-Kov was #1 last week then come tonight say Loma has to be P4P #1? Thats what I'm talking about! Maybe you don't watch boxing.....

Comment

Working...
                      X