Collapse
No announcement yet.

Feminist Trash Ghostbusters Remake Headed for $70m Plus Loss, Sequel Unlikely

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oceans Eleven starring Rihanna will probably be even worse.

Comment

Originally posted by ComicDon View Post
      that what happens when the basis of your movie is political and not entertainment.
      True dat. Just make a f#cking good movie, don't make a statement. And it does seem that a all women Ghostbusters was more of the goal than a good movie.

Comment

I was never interested in this movie one bit. Seems more like hollywood doing a politically correct move rather than being creative

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
          Wait what...? Is that a real thing?

Comment

Shut your pie hole! Rhianna is 10x hotter than Julia "Mr Sardonicus" Roberts.

Comment

Ghostbusters flopped because it simply wasn't funny, not for all the political reasons you dumb ass redneck nutters think it represents.

It wasn't funny. Period. End of statement.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                Wait what...? Is that a real thing?

Yeah, Rihanna, Anne Hathaway, Helena Bonham Carter, Sandra Bullock, plus a couple of women I had to google (not sure if I was supposed to know wtf Awkwafina is?) Seems like it could be the worst film of all time.

Comment

Yeah, Rihanna, Anne Hathaway, Helena Bonham Carter, Sandra Bullock, plus a couple of women I had to google (not sure if I was supposed to know wtf Awkwafina is?) Seems like it could be the worst film of all time.

Kitchen's 11

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    Kitchen's 11

Comment

Feminist trash? Does it really bother you that much that 4 women starred in a remake of a movie? Granted I had no interest in seeing this movie and I had a feeling it would suck. And yes, Melissa McCarthy and Leslie Jones are not pleasant to look at. But dudes really had their panties in a bunch over this. Seriously, the kind of guys that had meltdowns over it are the reddit redpill fedora neckbeards who plan on shooting up schools because hot women won't sleep with them. Don't be like those guys.

Comment

Working...
                      X