Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spent my easter in a police cell.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As you get older you realize its best to stay away from these random hoes, its just not worth the time.

Once you get smart, youll stick with strippers. Yeah there crazy too, but they ain't no damn cop callers, and you can do whatever you want to them as long as you feed them drugs.

Comment

The hotel let 4 people into a room with 1 bed & also employs a bouncer?
      :headscratch

Comment

Another rapist walks free.

Comment

Originally posted by Juof View Post
          So my mates in the army and has been away in cyprus for 3 months he finally got back so we decided to have a catch up. It being easter sunday and having the day off on monday we decided to get on the beers. As the night goes on we meet these two girls who live in the next town along and invite them to come join us on our night. So we end upin the next club drinking with em etc then they decide to go do their own thing so we leave the club and end up going to another club which shuts at 6am, plenty of time to enjoy ourselves as the night was still young.

Eventually they come across us and ask my friend to go back to the hotel. He comes over and says these two girls are game come with me man. So i say alright. We end up going back to the hotel with them and my mate jumps in the shower with girl A. I dive in bed with girl B and start having sex with her. My friend and girl A come out the shower so me and girl B go down to the hotel lobby for a cigarette. All is good and were sat in the hotel lobby chatting to the bouncer and he goes to the bar and gets us both a pint. We finish our cigarettes and go back upstairs. Girl A answers the door and my mates laying in bed **** out and im laughing cause he says hes done the deed. I jump back in bed with girl B and my mate and girl A steal the blanket and jump off the bed and are on the floor. Girl B starts seems like she wants to go bed and starts telling girl A to kick us out of the room. Girl A has a disagreement with my mate and takes the blankets and dives inbetween me and girl B. My mate starts getting dressed and says jamie come on lets go. But girl A spoons me in bed and starts stroking me off from the reach around position. So i start touching her back and shes clearly enjoying it. Girl B says get them out the room now. And girl A says its ok hes being quiet. Girl B replies to Girl A saying "Oh what so your switching sides" girl A gets pissed off and says right you two get out the ****ing room before i knock you both out. I reply with "noone is putting their hands on me, let me get my shoes and ill leave."

Girl A flies into a rage and shoves my mate out the room. Girl B jumps out of bed and finds my shoes for me i get dressed in a hurry and we both leave to room to see Girl A attacking my friend (his tops ripped and he seems to have taken a right hook to the eye as it was cut) they were pushing eachother and he said "you hit me ill ****ing hit you back"

Girl B comes storming over and starts attacking my friend also. At this point im like wtf is going on trying to calm the situation down. Girl A is screaming hes just gone and floored me.(was bull**** she had no marks) Girl B has chased my friend down to the hotel lobby. Meanwhile im asking Girl A wtf is going on. Shes crying at this point and says "girl B has a heart condition tell her to stop"

****s gone from 0-100 real quick i get downstairs to the lobby and the doormans locked all the doors and has called the police, my friend says police have been called lets get out the fire exit. So i follow him out the fire exit and as we're walking off a police car pulls up and says jump in the back so we do. They call my mate out and then he gets back in with handcuffs and has been arrested on suspicion for assault. They take me out the car and say im arrested on suspision for sexual assault. Im like ffs are you kidding me.

Basically girl A said that she jumped into bed and i kissed her boob and then i also attacked her by grabbing her by the throat. All of this was false i never kissed anyones boob nor did i put my hands on anyone physically or did anyone put their hands on me physically.

I get to the station and end up giving my interview and getting my finger prints done aswell as sitting in a cell for 9+ hours. For the police to say you're not being charged and don't have to come back etc.

Now thats all fine and dandy because the whole situation was bs. But now i'm mentally scarred at the fact a girl can say i've sexually assaulted her and have no consequences when theres no evidence. Ontop of that i'll probably never be comfortable around women ever again and will always be paranoid due to this dumb *****es lies.

Sorry for rambling but its been on my mind ever since
          We gone learn one day that this generation of females have serious mental problems. We are going to see more men going to jail after women start having regret about being loose and giving it up easy.

Comment

wtf is a police cell, and stop groping bitchies on the bus.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
              Countersue them for false accusation, and emotional scarring.
              Pretty much this.

If that isn't an option, you are pretty much screwed on this one, just be careful from now on. Women are cold. It disgusts me but that's life.

Comment

#WaitingUntilMarriageWithAlexkid

Comment

Originally posted by Juof View Post
                  So my mates in the army and has been away in cyprus for 3 months he finally got back so we decided to have a catch up. It being easter sunday and having the day off on monday we decided to get on the beers. As the night goes on we meet these two girls who live in the next town along and invite them to come join us on our night. So we end upin the next club drinking with em etc then they decide to go do their own thing so we leave the club and end up going to another club which shuts at 6am, plenty of time to enjoy ourselves as the night was still young.

Eventually they come across us and ask my friend to go back to the hotel. He comes over and says these two girls are game come with me man. So i say alright. We end up going back to the hotel with them and my mate jumps in the shower with girl A. I dive in bed with girl B and start having sex with her. My friend and girl A come out the shower so me and girl B go down to the hotel lobby for a cigarette. All is good and were sat in the hotel lobby chatting to the bouncer and he goes to the bar and gets us both a pint. We finish our cigarettes and go back upstairs. Girl A answers the door and my mates laying in bed **** out and im laughing cause he says hes done the deed. I jump back in bed with girl B and my mate and girl A steal the blanket and jump off the bed and are on the floor. Girl B starts seems like she wants to go bed and starts telling girl A to kick us out of the room. Girl A has a disagreement with my mate and takes the blankets and dives inbetween me and girl B. My mate starts getting dressed and says jamie come on lets go. But girl A spoons me in bed and starts stroking me off from the reach around position. So i start touching her back and shes clearly enjoying it. Girl B says get them out the room now. And girl A says its ok hes being quiet. Girl B replies to Girl A saying "Oh what so your switching sides" girl A gets pissed off and says right you two get out the ****ing room before i knock you both out. I reply with "noone is putting their hands on me, let me get my shoes and ill leave."

Girl A flies into a rage and shoves my mate out the room. Girl B jumps out of bed and finds my shoes for me i get dressed in a hurry and we both leave to room to see Girl A attacking my friend (his tops ripped and he seems to have taken a right hook to the eye as it was cut) they were pushing eachother and he said "you hit me ill ****ing hit you back"

Girl B comes storming over and starts attacking my friend also. At this point im like wtf is going on trying to calm the situation down. Girl A is screaming hes just gone and floored me.(was bull**** she had no marks) Girl B has chased my friend down to the hotel lobby. Meanwhile im asking Girl A wtf is going on. Shes crying at this point and says "girl B has a heart condition tell her to stop"

****s gone from 0-100 real quick i get downstairs to the lobby and the doormans locked all the doors and has called the police, my friend says police have been called lets get out the fire exit. So i follow him out the fire exit and as we're walking off a police car pulls up and says jump in the back so we do. They call my mate out and then he gets back in with handcuffs and has been arrested on suspicion for assault. They take me out the car and say im arrested on suspision for sexual assault. Im like ffs are you kidding me.

Basically girl A said that she jumped into bed and i kissed her boob and then i also attacked her by grabbing her by the throat. All of this was false i never kissed anyones boob nor did i put my hands on anyone physically or did anyone put their hands on me physically.

I get to the station and end up giving my interview and getting my finger prints done aswell as sitting in a cell for 9+ hours. For the police to say you're not being charged and don't have to come back etc.

Now thats all fine and dandy because the whole situation was bs. But now i'm mentally scarred at the fact a girl can say i've sexually assaulted her and have no consequences when theres no evidence. Ontop of that i'll probably never be comfortable around women ever again and will always be paranoid due to this dumb *****es lies.

Sorry for rambling but its been on my mind ever since
                  Why did your friend get into an argument, when you could both just have walked out calmly.

Comment

ive never had good luck with fire exits ,its the first place they look

Comment

Not sure how they store your fingerprints where you are from but make sure they destroy the physical copy and delete the electronic one on the computer. Even though the charge was withdrawn/dropped be sure that it was actually erased from your police file. Make an inquiry if you have to, to make sure this stuff never comes up again in the future and is out of the system. This kind of stuff can lead to harassment if you're ever pulled over in a vehicle and can even affect a background check for jobs.

As for the actual event, like others have said, just stay away from slutty women who would bang you after 20 minutes. They are extremely unstable and volatile.

Comment

Working...
                      X