Chavez Jr: Canelo's arrogance made him lose mexico's love

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chavez Jr: Canelo's arrogance made him lose mexico's love

from 1.10:

"they are arrogant and have made incongruous statements. he said i've been saying stupid things but you, the press, know this stupid things are right. i said he avoided GGG because he wasn't a 160 pounder, but then moved down to 154 lbs and now fights me at 164 lbs. so now you know he was lying. he also said he doesn't fight GGG because he doesn't need sanctioning bodies but forgets when the WBC helped him with the matthew hatton fight, who wasn't a true sww.
    he is an ungrateful kid, whose feet aren't on the ground. on may 6 i'm gonna make him land his feet on the ground because it won't be an easy fight."

plus

"he is mad because i've said the true, he is scared of GGG and that he has been fighting overmatched opponents. and if he say that he has real fans, i can tell you this, i have a real wife, his girlfriend isn't real, was imposed by televisa."

Oooh.. I don't know if Chavez can criticize anybody for anything at this point but I can't disagree with him you know?

Comment

Chavez quit in his corner to Fonfara when he could have continued. I can't imagine Canelo quitting like that. I think Canelo is a much better fighter and much gamer and tougher mentally as well. I will be rooting for Canelo. I am not Mexican but I believe more Mexicans will be rooting for Canelo than Chavez. I think Canelo will beat the hell out of Chavez for a late round KO.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        Chavez quit in his corner to Fonfara when he could have continued. I can't imagine Canelo quitting like that. I think Canelo is a much better fighter and much gamer and tougher mentally as well. I will be rooting for Canelo. I am not Mexican but I believe more Mexicans will be rooting for Canelo than Chavez. I think Canelo will beat the hell out of Chavez for a late round KO.
        I'm Mexican and like me, most Mexicans I know in a personal level, believe Canelo will win but the majority want Chavez to win.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post

from 1.10:

"they are arrogant and have made incongruous statements. he said i've been saying stupid things but you, the press, know this stupid things are right. i said he avoided GGG because he wasn't a 160 pounder, but then moved down to 154 lbs and now fights me at 164 lbs. so now you know he was lying. he also said he doesn't fight GGG because he doesn't need sanctioning bodies but forgets when the WBC helped him with the matthew hatton fight, who wasn't a true sww.
          he is an ungrateful kid, whose feet aren't on the ground. on may 6 i'm gonna make him land his feet on the ground because it won't be an easy fight."

plus

"he is mad because i've said the true, he is scared of GGG and that he has been fighting overmatched opponents. and if he say that he has real fans, i can tell you this, i have a real wife, his girlfriend isn't real, was imposed by televisa."

The dumb ass doesnt know canelo left televisa a while ago... he does say stupid things...

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
            The dumb ass doesnt know canelo left televisa a while ago... he does say stupid things...
            Were you born in Mexico

Comment

The irony of Chavez calling someone an ungrateful kid. But I guess he would know best

Comment

"i can tell you this, i have a real wife, his girlfriend isn't real, was imposed by televisa."
                Wow that's a very hard low blow by Jr! Canelo must be really pissed right now.

Comment

from 1.10:

plus

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  Were you born in Mexico
                  No, i was born in the us, but i was raised in mexico and currently spend half my time in mexico..

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
                    No, i was born in the us, but i was raised in mexico and currently spend half my time in mexico..
                    So, you're not even a real Mexican? Just a wannabe poser?

Comment

Working...
                    X