Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I had a dream Bernard Hopkins fought Carl Froch. Woke up crying.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had a dream Bernard Hopkins fought Carl Froch. Woke up crying.

It was beyond real. Hopkins fighting Froch next year at 175.
    Everyone thought Froch was gonna KO Hopkins and it was the end of the road for Hopkins and basically 2008 Pavlik Pre Fight hype PART 2.

HBo was saying 'he gone on too long' 'it's over' and 'Bernard, you are rich and healthy, don't risk it'.

Hopkins was taking a beating the first 3 rounds and ACTUALLY WAS KNOCKED DOWN and struggling to make the count, and Roy Jones Jr was screaming in the commentary 'COME ON B-HOP COME ON' and Hopkins got up and utterly went to WAR against Froch and ended up tkoing him in the 9th. And everyone was crying and Hopkins was crying his eyes out and the entire arena in Nottingham was chanting
    B HOP B HOP and I woke up crying with joy and emotions.

And the next day, a huge amount of Hopkins Trolls emerged out of nowhere and started talking trash on NSB.

Carl Froch would abuse him.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
      Carl Froch would abuse him.
      The 2008 Version of Hopkins that fought Pavlik would win 11 of 12 rounds on route to a brutal beat down.

This ancient version might still win.

The Prime Version kills him.

Comment

Originally posted by FightScorer View Post
        It was beyond real. Hopkins fighting Froch next year at 175.
        Everyone thought Froch was gonna KO Hopkins and it was the end of the road for Hopkins and basically 2008 Pavlik Pre Fight hype PART 2.

HBo was saying 'he gone on too long' 'it's over' and 'Bernard, you are rich and healthy, don't risk it'.

Hopkins was taking a beating the first 3 rounds and ACTUALLY WAS KNOCKED DOWN and struggling to make the count, and Roy Jones Jr was screaming in the commentary 'COME ON B-HOP COME ON' and Hopkins got up and utterly went to WAR against Froch and ended up tkoing him in the 9th. And everyone was crying and Hopkins was crying his eyes out and the entire arena in Nottingham was chanting
        B HOP B HOP and I woke up crying with joy and emotions.

And the next day, a huge amount of Hopkins Trolls emerged out of nowhere and started talking trash on NSB.
        You dreaming about another man and crying isn't the gay part. It's the typing it out that has me suspect.

Comment

im 100 percent sure that bhop would beat froch

7-5 or 8-4 at 175lbs.

Comment

Lol hahahahaha I'm not laughing at you TS just the way you described it all.

Comment

I want to see it happen. But i dont know of anyone in the division who can stop Froch, decision maybe.

Comment

I don't think anybody at 175 can stop Froch.

Comment

Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
                  I don't think anybody at 175 can stop Froch.
                  I don't know about that. Froch takes so many shots flush that the step up in weight might prove the tipping point.

It's notable he has shown no inclination whatsoever in moving up.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                    I don't know about that. Froch takes so many shots flush that the step up in weight might prove the tipping point.

It's notable he has shown no inclination whatsoever in moving up.
                    Well Froch still has business at 168.

Bute wants the rematch in Canada, and Froch wants to avenge his defeats against Kessler and Ward.

Comment

Working...
                    X