Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Considering His Father As a Trainer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If he only fights 2 more times this may work,and i think with his father he will use his jab more.

Comment

Floyd took Hatton's soul. He was never the same after that, Manny fought his leftovers.

But let's get back to the point of this thread. Floyd Sr. possibly training his son. I'd love to see Jr popping that jab more.

Comment

Sounds like a recipe for disaster. There's too much negative history there.

Comment

Originally posted by MVOLT View Post
          it's funny how shook fraud was of a CAREER FEATHERWEIGHT........that really puts things into perspective

"i'm going up in weight but i'm not walking through no damn fighters"*
          "He just decided ' i'm walking through Cotto' *everyboy Cotto hit he get up out there. Cotto can't knock down Mosley but he can?!"

"let this make sense man"

that's when I knew he was scared....
          1:49

sorry but Marquez didn't make any of those excuses, he put his warrior hat on and went up 2 weight classes to fight both and went up another this last fight to fight him.... no cowardice. That's true greatness

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
              Side effects of abusing crack.
              I'm pretty sure he has a lung illness but I'm not sure which one, emphysema or OCPD maybe, I'm not sure

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post

"He just decided ' i'm walking through Cotto' *everyboy Cotto hit he get up out there. Cotto can't knock down Mosley but he can?!"

sorry but Marquez didn't make any of those excuses, he put his warrior hat on and went up 2 weight classes to fight both and went up another this last fight to fight him.... no cowardice. That's true greatness
                what a DISGUSTING ass Fighter/Person

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
                  How in the hell did this turn into a Manny-Floyd thread?
                  man you know these clowns don't know nothing but how to hate on certain fighters...thats what they do homie!!....they're just out to get a sting here or there...nothing major...dudes just drop ish to strike a nerve....thats all!!

Comment

i don't think this is a good idea at all. hope uncle roger is doing ok.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post

Floyd Mayweather is a smart guy. He knew he would have massive trouble with Pacquiao and he'll never, ever, ever put himself in the same ring with a threat like that.

Comment

Working...
                      X