No announcement yet.

***New Vid DR. RON PAUL 4 President!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
    Oh yeah, I'm totally wrong on this one : He hasn't been a career Politician since the 70's, my bad.

Have fun watching him get whitewashed in November. Nevermind, he's not even going to get the nomination.

As for the whole "the media hates him" thing, spare me : He got more media coverage during his failed 2008 bid than damn near anybody on that side of the aisle. He was the Republican Obama for a short period of time there, with a great amount of his donations coming from grassroots youth movements.

So long as he continues to put up the money to keep his campaign running he can continue running ads and participating in the open debates. There is no "blackout" going on here, it's just that he's a largely uninspiring figure just like the rest of those whom he is running against. And that doesn't work in the american political spectrum : A system which favors flash and flair over substance and consistency.
    Do you even know what you're talking about?

Comment

Is this the way you "win" all of your debates? You simply refuse to acknowledge any of the facts presented to you by your "opposition"?

Brilliant tactic, I think you should get involved in politics yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by heat27 View Post
        Paul not going to win because the media hate him

This country full of people who can't think for themself
        They just listen to what the news tell them
        smh
        This statement has been said enough. It's old, untrue, and quite frankly has as much tread as a bald Goodyear tire. It contributes nothing to the discussion what so ever Heat homie.

Comment

You said he was a career politician.

He was a doctor with a successful practice who then became a politician.

Then you said he's been in congress since the 70's, so what's your point? Yes he has and he's one of the few to propose pay decreases for congress... and as far as him benefiting from the system? You're talking about a guy who has publicly stated that he'll refuse his pension.

.... Now you go off on some other tangent because you're a moron who can't dispute fact... and I'm supposed to follow?

fuck you?

Comment

Originally posted by ƒallenloki View Post
            You said he was a career politician.

He was a doctor with a successful practice who then became a politician.

Then you said he's been in congress since the 70's, so what's your point? Yes he has and he's one of the few to propose pay decreases for congress... and as far as him benefiting from the system? You're talking about a guy who has publicly stated that he'll refuse his pension.

.... Now you go off on some other tangent because you're a moron who can't dispute fact... and I'm supposed to follow?

fuck you?
            30 plus years in a profession equates to a career does it not Loki?

Comment

I like the way you admit I'm right in the first half of your post, then politely tell me to fuck off in the latter half.

And what does his pension have to do with this conversation?

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                You know the thing I find funniest about this guy's candidacy? (apart from the fact that some people think he can actually win, I mean)

The fact that he (and his supporters) have built up his public image as that of an anti-establishment darkhorse candidate. This coming from the same guy who's been a career politician since the mid 70's. Some people are really ****ing ******ed.

The Republican race for the White House this year is as sad and pathetic as it ever has been, it's basically a couple of guys contending for a spot to get their ass beat by Obama in November.

(For the record, I agree with Paul on certain issues, and I am an Independent : I'm merely stating fact.)
                Bringer dropping teh logic bomb.

Comment

It is my understanding that during his decades as a politician (not a career one though:shootself: ) that Ronny has proposed over 600 pieces of legislation, passing all of um, one (rather insignificant.) So hey, let's wait till he's pushing 80 and run him against one of the top 5 most charismatic and eloquent presidents ever. Makes perfect sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                    30 plus years in a profession equates to a career does it not Loki?
                    I feel like the point is that the other poster is acting like all he did was serve in congress? There was a successful military man with a successful business prior to that. So... is it a career, I suppose it is... but it's not all he's done so let's not act that way.

Comment

Originally posted by ƒallenloki View Post
                      I feel like the point is that the other poster is acting like all he did was serve in congress?
                      Then that failure to understand falls solely at the feet of your own reading comprehension : Not once did I imply that "all he did was serve in Congress". I realize he has other experience, jobs, and positions : I'm just saying he's been an "establishment guy" since the mid 70's, and that's not even debatable.

If he's some kind of demigod to you, that's fine, have at it. Just don't lash out like a lunatic whenever somebody disagrees with your view of things.

Comment

Working...
                      X