Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hazard Snow Leopard 10.6.6i is failing to install Getting a mac to run on a pc help!?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hazard Snow Leopard 10.6.6i is failing to install Getting a mac to run on a pc help!?

Amd Phenom II x4 965 3.4ghz
    gtx 470 1280mb card
    4 gigs of ddr3 ram
    Asus M4A79XTD EVO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oHujhTiWjw

Hazard Snow Leopard 10.6.6i is failing to install. I get this stupid error called "still waiting for root device". If I get passed that, maybe I'll be able to install this without any problems. Can't seem to find anything to fix this problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated. And yes, I set up my bios for this mac os.

I don't have to use Virtualbox to install on my computer do I? I don't want to run snow leopard like that. The os is pointless to me if thats the only way to run it on my rig.
    Last edited by uoykcuf; 10-13-2011, 12:42 PM.

Comment

Comment

This is a boxing forum you cvnt!

Go ask in the more appropriate ones in the Hackintosh community.

Man, you ain't bright at all!

Comment

Get a Mac.

Comment

Originally posted by featherFist View Post
            This is a boxing forum you cvnt!

Go ask in the more appropriate ones in the Hackintosh community.

Man, you ain't bright at all!
            You ****ing ******, ignored. This is the boxing lounge moron, anything can be asked her. I'd beat the blood out of you little kid in real life. So come see me punk ass *****.

Comment

Originally posted by iBreakbeat View Post
              Get a Mac.
              Yes, we know you have money invested in overpriced Macs. Thats why people say **** you to Apple and made Hackintosh, and I know I'll get it to work one day even if its not by your help.

Comment

Working...
              X