Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao is a hypocrite with his bull**** demands

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why do you think Pac is making such a ridiculous demand?

My theory is that he doesn't want Floyd to treat him like a puppet by reneging on the contract and show up more than the agreed/contracted weight like what Floyd did in his last fight with JMM. IMO, Floyd cheated on that scale. There was no compromise in that weight at all. JMM jumping all the way to 147 while Floyd jumped ropes. I know JMM could have pulled out. Yeah right! He knew he can't beat Floyd anyday of the week and wanted a payday.

Now why is Floyd now making such a demand of random testing when he has not in all of his professional career? Easy fight, he said. Scared much? Pac agreed to random testing, just not in Floyd's term. Both sides are posturing with Pac saying you can have it but not your way.

Both sides are to blame this fight didn't happen. We fans are robbed. Stans are left to cry and blame the other side. Let's move on. Pac made a fight with the best option at the time and so has Floyd. If both wins in their respective fight, most likely we will see them fight in the fall. There is just no way out of it. But then again, more ridiculous demands can be authored from both sides.

My 2 cents...

Comment

Noone has answered the question. Why would someone turn down a 25 million dollar drug test?

Comment

He Did not demand does tearms asswhite! dont u see interviews??Roach was the one who demanded those terms...and besides mayweather was the one who asked wiggle room for the weight..for what?? mayweather always asks what no other fighter in history would even dream of asking!

Comment

*******s do not have logic. Don't even bother reasoning with them.

Comment

Isn't manny fighting somebody soon?????

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
              Noone has answered the question. Why would someone turn down a 25 million dollar drug test?
              The same question can be asked for mayweather, Who on earth turns down a 40million dollar fight for asking additional drug tests to be taken? (which was never asked before in the entire sport!)

Why did floyd turn down a 40million fight just for some drug tests??

ans:Pacquiao is on roids??

come on,thats not a good reason or whatsoever on why to turn down a 40million dollar fight. besides,He was the guy who turned down an 8 million dollar fight with margarito so ya,it happens..

Comment

Originally posted by Fu Manchu View Post
                *******s do not have logic. Don't even bother reasoning with them.
                i aint a ******* nimrod..i swear i was a mayweather fan and was on his side for the pacquiao fight but after he said things abt pacquiao who is a very pious man that he was on steriods,i couldnt take it but i tried to think it was all mayweather's way of getting into his head but when the fight didnt happen, then i got sick an tired of mayweather coz this is no way to treat another fighter...mayweather ruined pacquiao's reputation!

how would you feel if someone accused you of cheating and it spoils your reputation to a certain degree when you know that is not true and you worked of blood,sweat and tears just to acheive your goals??

it is not about being a ******* or ***** in your lingo,
                it is about justice and ethics...come on,no fighter would purposely continuously blame a fighter for taking roids...cause he should know as a fighter how it feels like to be falsely blamed like that!
                Last edited by Sugar Ram; 02-12-2010, 09:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fu Manchu View Post
                  Why is there no penalty for Pac if HE goes over? Don't forget Floyd agreed to the weight of the gloves as well.
                  when did pac got over the weight?

Comment

Working...
                  X