No announcement yet.

The Official: "**** Bob Arum and **** Manny Pacquiao" Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Soir View Post

Funny how Roach trained a dirty James Toney as well.
    Not only that, but he was giving serious consideration to training the already caught and suspended Antonio Margarito.

Comment

Originally posted by Soir View Post

Funny how Roach trained a dirty James Toney as well.
      LMAO!!!!!!!!!!! One of the funniest **** I've ever seen!!! haha green k.

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post

Manny refuses to drop his pants and bend over for no amount of money.

Thanks.

NO HE ONLY DROPS HIS PANTS TO "ALLEGEDLY" SCREW HIS CO-STARS?

I AGREE WITH THE TS..they have screwed up the fight and instead Pac will fight a fighter w/ almost no chance..that accused him of steroids(something Mayweather Jr. never did)..I guess as long as Pac doesnt get random blood test he will fight anyone with a pulse!

Comment

Pacquiao said he wants to please boxing fans.... LOL by fighting Malignaggi? I'm a Malignaggi fan but Malignaggi is nowhere near Pacquiao's status.
          Floyd did a lot to save this fight (he even agreed to the ridiculous $10 million penalty for an extra pound).... RANDOM blood tests are necessary and anyone in their right minds would know by now that Pacquiao has to be on something if he does not want RANDOM testing. You have to be an idiot to fail a scheduled test. Not having RANDOM tests, defeats the purpose of the blood test...

Comment

Imagine if this fight wasn't happening because of something Floyd wasNt agreeing to and then Floyd opts to fight Malignaggi... Can u imagine the ridicule Pacquiao fans would spew?
            Last edited by Ekscape; 12-28-2009, 01:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by civicvx View Post
              We all know you're gay.

Cosigned!!

Floyd fault...

Nuf said!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Ekscape View Post
                  Imagine if this fight wasn't happening because of something Floyd wasNt agreeing to and then Floyd opts to fight Malignaggi... Can u imagine the ridicule Pacquiao fans would spew?

no. the fight wasnt happenin bec floyd never wanted it to happen in the first place

Comment

Working...
                  X