NBA Thread - For basketball fans of Boxingscene

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some of that Celtic zone defense to begin here. Lovely

3-2 whatever it is.

Forces them to shoot the damn ball, I worry about Rashard Lewis.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• You leave Jackie Moon open he's gonna burn you, lol.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Gotta love the Truth's overly technical halftime interviews.

Where he states all twenty things that need to be done.

In the game.

Comment

• The truth should learn how to dribble without committing a violation for once in his life.....

Comment

• Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
            The truth should lear how to dribble without carrying for once in his life.....
            It's not a travel if you're switching hands.

He waits until the last second to switch hands and it looks like a walk.

Comment

• man i can't wait for that denver la match up.hopefully 2 or 3 fights break out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alpha-Omega View Post
                man i can't wait for that denver la match up.hopefully 2 or 3 fights break out.
                If that's the case L.A. is in trouble.

That Denver squad is nothing short of being totally rowdy. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by IncuFan View Post
                  Im already giving away 40k to you. Marquez is bad ass and Im hoping he pulls it off, but at 144 it's gonna be extremely hard against Mayweather. I already got one big bet going with Mak so I'll leave it at that. To be honest it's gonna be extremely hard for the Nuggets to beat the Lakers. They are something like 3-22 against the Lakers in LA for their last 25 games and this year they won for the first time against the Lakers in something like 3 or 4 years. The Lakers have pretty much owned them. Game one is extremely important if they get scorched those demons will come back and it won't be a long series.
                  i understand bro.. just a bait.. lol

Comment

• manchild is beasting...

but we still lose... we can't hold a 20 pt lead going to 4th.. and now we are trailing, how on earth are we going to pull this one..

Comment

• Damn Magics catching up Marbury had to put Turk in his place

Comment

Working...
                      X