No announcement yet.

Vitali’s Performance Was a Tribute To Lennox Lewis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MatteoAlderson View Post
    Even though Klitchko had won five bouts since the Byrd fight and even though a couple of them were solid wins, state side he hadnt erased the stigma of the Byrd loss and because of that fight everybody was calling him "bitchko" and guys like Toney were calling them the Klitchko sisters. Vitali didn't really live down that Byrd loss until he wanted to continue in the Lewis fight even though his face was falling off.
    Whadda ya Mean "his face was falling off" You need to get your eyes tested, and also imbibe a little medical knowledge. And when I say "imbibe medical knoweledge" I don't mean sitiing in a pub getting drunk with a few medical students.

I don't care what they were calling Klitschko, it was only the ignorant and the Klitschko haters, cetainly not anyone who knew anything about boxing. The facts are, that Klitschko was NOT still "coming back" when he fought Lewis. He'd won 5 good fiights in his normal, usual manner, that is he either KO'd them after giving therm a solid beating, or he won on points (only in 1 fight) after winning every round as usual.

I believe that he happened to be Lewis's mandatory, and Lewis was ducking him, and, not being sure, please correct me if I'm wrong, and explain that situation. I only have memory, and you have some data and other materials.

Don't mind my criticism, I like reading your articles.

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
      And allow me to add, and I hope I'm not mistaken, but wasn't Klitschko
      Lewis's No. 1 Challenger for about a year already and Lewis wasn't fighting him?? Correct me if I'm wrong, as I very well could be.
      no kirk johnson was, the idea was that vk should fight boswell and ll fight johnson on the same event, and vk would fight the winner og LL-johnson if he beat boswell, than johnson postponed due to injury and LL and vk fought each other, both unprepared for each other

Comment

Working...
      X