No announcement yet.

This is becoming ridiculous

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wanderlei_Silva View Post
    These odds are insulting. Shogun is the former #1 LHW in the world, the youngest ever Pride MWGP winner with a win over the Former UFC LHW Champion.

People are really overlooking Shogun. Yeah he hasn't looked great in his first two UFC showings, but with 2 ruptured ACL's you wouldn't either. He has a good 5 months to train hard for this fight and he'll be in shape and ready to go
    I don't underestimate nor do I overlook Shogun with regards to his accomplishments or his standing. I base the odds purely on current form rather than what he did 4 years ago. He's KO'ed a former champion yes, Machida KO'ed the champion. Shogun KO'ed a 38 year old shell of his former self fighter who was already on the downward spiral, Machida KO'ed the champion, on the rise and a live opponent at that. Machida will come prepared like he always does and it has served him very well his entire career. Shogun needs to win this and win it decisively to prove that he is truly back to his previous form.

Comment

Shogun wont beat Machida even if he has returned to his old form.
      It will not matter.

Comment

the odds were too big IMHO..

Comment

I think Shogun's style is a great matchup against Machida's and can lead to a fight of the year all-out war!

I will be rooting for Shogun but this will be the fight that tells us where Shogun REALLY is in his progress. Even a hard fought decision loss to Machida is a win for Shogun.

Comment

Its good bet on SHOGUN.
            MACHIDA is great but I think SHOGUN is little bit better.
            SHOGUN has way more experience and he will beat MACHIDA on the ground!

Comment

Shogun will stop the machida hype train dead with a muay thai knee to the jaw.

Comment

Working...
              X