Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RIDICULOUS countered the accusation that he only likes black fighters by saying...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gene Tunney View Post
    Some like chocolate, others like vanilla.

Different strokes for different folks. People are free to be fans of whatever fighters they want to be fans of.
    Really?

So why have you hounded people like Ridiculous, Danc1984, etc for liking black fighters, saying they have a disease and they're self-hating?

Comment

• Originally posted by javelin_fangs View Post
      Who fu(king cares if he only likes Black fighters? There are plenty of people on here who only like fighters of one race or even nationality. Who cares?
      Rofl, talk about missing the point, like countless others in this thread (i just re-read it )

I don't mind if he likes black fighters. Hey, I'm all for white boys digging on slick, swaggering negroes.

This thread centred on the fact as to whether Gamboa was black or not....now to me, mo****ers black. Which makes Ridiculous claim that he can prove he doesn't only like black fighters by citing...Gamboa (!) a bit daft.

Comment

• Originally posted by Keyser Soze View Post
        Really?

So why have you hounded people like Ridiculous, Danc1984, etc for liking black fighters, saying they have a disease and they're self-hating?
        I've NEVER attacked anyone for being a fan of only black fighters. And you're exaggerating, I never said anyone has a disease.

I did say danc1984 and a couple of others are self-hating, because:

1) they constantly discredit and attack white fighters, whom they seem to consider to be inferior.

2) they have repeatedly attacked me for being a fan of European/white fighters.

In defending myself, I have pointed out that these same white guys who attack me for being a fan of European/white fighters only root for black fighters! It seems very hypocritical of them to call me a racist, when they judge fighters by skin color themselves.
        Last edited by The Hammer; 02-22-2009, 12:32 PM.

Comment

• Seriously, who cares wether he likes black fighters only or not.

Comment

• Originally posted by Keyser Soze View Post
            Really?

Gene tunney is the biggest tranny lesbo racist going on this site
            But his undercover with it...
            Closet feelings he hide's behind his 56k connection..

Comment

Working...
            X