No announcement yet.

rafael benitez is a know it all

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rafael benitez is a know it all

the guys know it all idiot, he annoys me more than shawn does......making the thread about "unqualified people" wtf? hes just a prick and as you can see in my sig he knows jack all about boxing

come and debate me rafael ya prick

ha he wont even reply

Comment

**** sakes, we're supposed to be boxers and here people are acting like 12 year old girls! This isn't just directed at you, it's directed at all of the threads that name drop people to *****.

Can we all stop this bull**** and just discuss boxing training? We need some kind of moderation on this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by JayCoe View Post
        **** sakes, we're supposed to be boxers and here people are acting like 12 year old girls! This isn't just directed at you, it's directed at all of the threads that name drop people to *****.

Can we all stop this bull**** and just discuss boxing training? We need some kind of moderation on this forum.
        I agree with both posters.

I understand why your bitching though, he really gets under my skin but there is no need to start threads about it. Im sure he pisses me off more than you since he seems to try to undermine me at every opportunity. But it is a board for discussion and it would go alot better if someone that has opposing views that theyd try to back themselves up with something other than "your wrong & gay".

Comment

very well criticism accepted but he gives me the ****s

Comment

Originally posted by KostyaTszyu44 View Post
            ha he wont even reply
            I got better things to do then log on everyday and read every thread. It's called emplyment son, one day it will happen to you, one day! Only saw this thread when I searched for something else! Ya loser!

I never made a specific thread, I said like Shawn because he was one of many **** like you. If you want a mass debate, then hop along back to that thread about Marciano where I prove your hero was nothing but an overrated big nosed gringo *****!!! You white people make me laugh, you really do.

Comment

Originally posted by Landon S View Post
              I agree with both posters.

I understand why your bitching though, he really gets under my skin but there is no need to start threads about it. Im sure he pisses me off more than you since he seems to try to undermine me at every opportunity. But it is a board for discussion and it would go alot better if someone that has opposing views that theyd try to back themselves up with something other than "your wrong & gay".
              I've given that reason as well as proper references on many occasions! How many times I have I quoted books, materials, trainers and websites? Maybe you should stop taking it personally and pay attention to the real info. Maybe then you won't be called a wrong and gay so and so. When it comes to sports science and nutrition, I've been one of the main ones that say anecdotal evidence is crap and people should give at least some hint of where they got info from. Some people don't even mention fighters or trainers they know who did whatever they do. Even if it is some local guy! Bull****ters who can't back up facts annoy me. Just like people with proof annoy you!

Comment

rafaelbenitez your a ****ing **** and you can get the **** out of the forum you stupid **** i dont wanna see you here again you ****head

Comment

Originally posted by KostyaTszyu44 View Post
                  rafaelbenitez your a ****ing **** and you can get the **** out of the forum you stupid **** i dont wanna see you here again you ****head
                  Ooooooh. Someone forgot their tampon. What exactly do you plan to do if I don't? You're acting like a kid with his dummy out. Act your ****ing age, not your shoe size and talk about topics in their relevant threads/forums you tit! This is the training section, I posted the proof against your cracker hero in the history section, dummy!

Comment

haha he got banned excellent

Comment

Working...
                    X