Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are Golovkin fans really this delusional?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You tell 'em Grindell

Comment

Originally posted by Deletrious View Post
      Are Golovkin haters so desperate they have to make arguments this bad?

Premise 1: One fan has an opinion.
      Premise 2: All fans are identical.
      Conclusion: All fans have this opinion.

What was the point of this garbage thread? You didn't really even upset anyone, everybody just pointed out in various ways that your argument is stupid.
      This ^^^

We have huggers for every fighter, depends on who you want to base your conclusion on..

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
        Wanna bet on that?

This excuse has been going on since the Brook fight.
        What excuse, he stopped Brook as soon as he wanted to throw shots. No need for an excuse.

He dropped Jacob's and won a UD. Jacobs is a huge MW and went 12 rounds. Big whoop. No excuse needed. The Canelo fight would not be happening had Jacobs not went the distance.

Come talk to me after GGG-Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
          Larry said one of my Floyd appreciation threads was trolling.

I reprimanded Larry for believing the haters hype about Floyd not being TBE.

When have p@ctards EVER called out SPOON or posters like RATH who constantly spam the board.

Even trash posters like GhostofDempsey who always post false information.

You GGG fans and Pact@rds fans get mad when others correct their bull****.

Go check your fellow fan base when you see some bull****. I'll do the same, however Floyd fans usually only speak the facts and offer their honest opinion. Nothing wrong with that. Most logical fan base if you ask me.
          Lil Robbie Barrett is on another thread saying ggg ducked Martinez, why not check him considering YOU are the one whom stated floyd fans check floyd fans

Comment

yes they really are that delusional

Comment

Larry, you of all people shouldn't be saying anyone is delusional, take those floyd posters down and move on

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                Some are totally delusional it's sad but name one fan base that doesn't have delusional fans?
                That's an easy one, TBE fans....after all the man is undefeated & beat more champions than any fighter in history & in a shorter span.

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
                  "GGG went easy on him"

These GGG fans are crazy, lol. Another favorite line they like using, "Golovkin let's himself get hit", lol.

He didn't go easy in the sense he let himself get got cleanly, but it's normal for all fighters to cruise during rounds and take off rounds, etc

Comment

You don't have to look beyond Big Drama Show to see a delusional fan. The funny part is that he doesn't know how delusion he really is. He is the Amir Khan of the posters

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                      You don't have to look beyond Big Drama Show to see a delusional fan. The funny part is that he doesn't know how delusion he really is. He is the Amir Khan of the posters
                      Is it an act? Seems mental.

Comment

Working...
                      X