Donaire-Rigondeaux OFF?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donaire-Rigondeaux OFF?

From Nonito Donaire's Facebook:

NEWS BREAK: I want you guys to hear it from me first. I am NOT going to NYC for the presser this Thursday bc Rigo is backing off his agreement to VADA drug testing. Rigo's team verbally agreed to VADA testing both online and in negotiations. But now that the contract to start testing is infront of them, they are finding every excuse not to sign and delay the start of the testing. I have NOT signed my fight contract yet to fight him so I have no obligation to fight ONLY HIM. It disappoints me that top fighters these days run from everything that will hold professional boxing integrity to its highest standard. I will be looking into other opponents with my manager, Cameron Dunkin immediately.

Saw this duck by Donaire coming...Donaire too scared to sign his contract even.

Comment

Originally posted by rochemback

Quote:

NEWS BREAK: I want you guys to hear it from me first. I am NOT going to NYC for the presser this Thursday bc Rigo is backing off his agreement to VADA drug testing. Rigo's team verbally agreed to VADA testing both online and in negotiations. But now that the contract to start testing is infront of them, they are finding every excuse not to sign and delay the start of the testing. I have NOT signed my fight contract yet to fight him so I have no obligation to fight ONLY HIM. It disappoints me that top fighters these days run from everything that will hold professional boxing integrity to its highest standard. I will be looking into other opponents with my manager, Cameron Dunkin immediately.
      Is Donaire trying to switch things around? From what I've heard the contract didn't have anything about extra testing and that's what was holding Donaire up. So, unless they re did the contract and Rigo is refusing to sign then Donaire needs to blame the people who typed up the original contract.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Say it isn't so!! Is Donaire really pulling a Floyd!?

Comment

Fight aint happening if Donaire doesnt make the presser

Comment

It disappoints me that top fighters these days run from everything that will hold professional boxing integrity to its highest standard.
            How about Pacquiao do the testing,

Comment

Fcuk Rigo, fcuk Arum, fcuk Donaire and fcuk Vic the Dick Darchinyian

Arum will be rubbing his greasy little hands at making Vic the dick 2 vs Donaire now

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW!
                Quote:

Originally Posted by rochemback

Quote:

Is Donaire trying to switch things around? From what I've heard the contract didn't have anything about extra testing and that's what was holding Donaire up. So, unless they re did the contract and Rigo is refusing to sign then Donaire needs to blame the people who typed up the original contract.

We saw Rigo sign the contract. Is there a separate contract for testing? That's the way Donaire makes it sound like.

Comment

It damn well better not fcking be.

Comment

Sounds fishy..........this sounds like a duck-type maneuver.

Comment

Working...
                    X