Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's next for the Puerto Rican fanbase?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
    WTF you talking about? Salgado's mandatory is Mendez...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
    I meant Burgos always get these 2 mixed up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtli.
      Quote:

Originally Posted by jsfd26

WTF you talking about? Salgado's mandatory is Mendez...

I meant Burgos always get these 2 mixed up.
      Rocky Martinez will most likely KO your boy who got dropped by a journeyman and didn't look very impressive in his win.

Comment

• Jayson Velez looked pretty good destroying Salvador Sanchez the 2nd. He is supposed to fight Deleon next that will be his true test

Comment

• Geez seem like some island ricans dont like newyork ricans. That is sad. Garcia is doing his thing rite now for us ricans.

Comment

• Originally posted by citolindo
            Geez seem like some island ricans dont like newyork ricans. That is sad. Garcia is doing his thing rite now for us ricans.
            I think he's doing it for yall's money not for yall.

Comment

• Bomba looks pretty good. I don't consider Dulorme to be Puertorican man.

Comment

• HBO need to force Keith Thurman vs Luis Carlos Abregu next..

HBO need to chill on Dulorme let him get 6 more wins then put him in there with champion by later 2014 , by later 2014 I see Broner, Diego Chavez, Kell Brook as champion at 147 he can fight one of those guys..

Comment

• Orlandito Cruz anyone?????????

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtli. View Post
                    he will lose to Salgado, I think hes his mandatory.
                    Martinez beats Salgado if they ever fight. He was getting beat up against Beltran Jr. in the 1 1/2 the fight lasted. I think you mean Burgos.

Burgos>Salgado IMO

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                    Rocky Martinez will most likely KO your boy who got dropped by a journeyman and didn't look very impressive in his win.

The three are vulnerable but, if Salgado cant ko Martinez he's gonna get outworked and posssibly stopped. Burgos on the other hand would outbox Martinez unless Rocky can get him to fight on the inside.

Originally posted by Deeznuts View Post
                    Jayson Velez looked pretty good destroying Salvador Sanchez the 2nd. He is supposed to fight Deleon next that will be his true test
                    Hope he has a good chin or Juanma kind of power, otherwise I will be surprised if he even sees the second half of the fight.

Originally posted by mdportorock3 View Post
                    Bomba looks pretty good. I don't consider Dulorme to be Puertorican man.
                    Dulorme is a true rican unlike Danny.

Originally posted by Leonf96 View Post
                    Orlandito Cruz anyone?????????
                    Do people suddenly forget he looked like **** Lock and De Leon? If he had a prime he wasted it with his innactivity.
                    Last edited by ELHURACAN58; 12-04-2012, 10:07 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by mdportorock3 View Post
                      Bomba looks pretty good. I don't consider Dulorme to be Puertorican man.
                      WOWO?? WTF?? Before he lost all PR's were on his nutts!!! We even had a thread on the Latin Lounge asking if PR's considered him PR, and all PR fans said he was..LMAO Jumping off the band wagon there huh??hahahaha

Comment

Working...
                      X