• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post

Very dope!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bombs View Post
      This is a lose-lose situation for floyd lmao. That's what is awesome about this fight. He wins no one will give him credit because this is a post-plaster assault, post-Pacquiao destruction version of Cotto. Pacquiao ruined him. If he loses lmao the biggest embarrassment in boxing history period and I will laugh my azz of. This cherry pick might bit him in the azz and it will be televised lol.
      Kinda like Pac beating a post Ring post collasion KO version of Ricky Hatton right???

No. Pac got his credit for a past prime-still good Hatton, and rightfully so. Floyd will get his credit for a past prime-still good Cotto at 154, rightfully so.

Comment

• great fight. that vid got me pumped.

Comment

• Damn he can make a vid. Any vid with Cotto knocking grease of Marg's dirty head in the rematch is fine by me.

Comment

• GP never disappoints in his videos. He should make more Pacquiao vids. They are his best ones.

Comment

• Originally posted by Toney Loc View Post
              Cotto barely survived against Torres and needed a house ref to survive against Corley.

Not to mention he's been rocked or hurt badly against Pac and Margarito.

I guarantee Floyd will knock him out. I don't think he will, I know he will. Cotto gets credit for nothing other than being a punching bag that loses all his big fights on this forum.

This won't even be close.

I'll have 5 million with you that Floyd does not KO Cotto, that KO and KO only.

Comment

• Top class sheeeeeeeeeeit!

Comment

• Originally posted by Stop View Post
                  GP never disappoints in his videos. He should make more Pacquiao vids. They are his best ones.
                  slurp slurp slurp.

Comment

• Originally posted by straightleft View Post
                    Floyd will ko any lightweight at welterweight specially when he came 20 lbs heavier than Marquez.
                    Typical Pa.cturd

Are you saying Floyd weighed 164 against JMM?.....

Ms Pacman has the dunbest fans of all time..

Comment

• Floyd is underrated in the power department, he's got some snap. Cotto is one Tough mother though so i cant see him getting stopped. A cuts/swelling TKO is more of a possibility though.

I even think Mayweather could stun or buzz Cotto if he connects clean and flush with the right often enough but as we have seen in the past hurting and stopping Cotto are two totally different matters, i even felt the Pac stoppage was a bit premature (he was in a worse state earlier...) thats not the point though. Cotto will NOT get knocked out or stopped on his feet i'll bet on that

He MAY get stopped on cuts though

Then again it might be Floyd who is getting worked over, im banking on that in fact

Comment

Working...
                      X