No announcement yet.

Fat Dan saying Canelo will be stripped of IBF if no deal by Friday

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fat Dan saying Canelo will be stripped of IBF if no deal by Friday

He says if no Derecyanchenko deal is made he’ll be stripped. Kind of BS as he just won the belt and DAZN trying to force a 3rd GGG fight. I’m sure if push comes to shove he’ll just drop it. Haymon trying to get a MW title on one of his PBC guys.
    We’ll see what happens but doubt a deal comes together that quickly.

https://twitter.com/danrafaelespn/st...609787393?s=21
    Last edited by QballLobo; 07-25-2019, 10:59 PM.

“Deal” can include step aside money I assume. I’m expecting Canelo to keep the title.... we’ll see.

Comment

IBF don't play.

Comment

I respect the IBF, this isn’t about Haymon, they just don’t mess around with their mandatory thing. So kudos to them for keeping it “Real”.... even doe am pissed as I want all the belts in one place.

Comment

Canelo could have applied for an exception

Comment

How’s it bull****? Doesn’t matter if he just won the belt. IBF stripped Tyson Fury 3 days after he won it because he had to rematch Wlad and they had Glazkov has mandatory

Canelo isn’t above the IBF. Even if he’s above all the others

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
              How’s it bull****? Doesn’t matter if he just won the belt. IBF stripped Tyson Fury 3 days after he won it because he had to rematch Wlad and they had Glazkov has mandatory

Canelo isn’t above the IBF. Even if he’s above all the others
              He could have applied for an exception. Canelo fans just love acting like their guy has it so hard.....

Comment

In the garbage it goes.

Comment

Canelo never won the IBF! Jacobs was robbed! And Devrenchenko 10x more dangerous than Kovalev too doe. October let’s do this!

Comment

Working...
                  X