No announcement yet.

UPCOMING PICK EMs AUGUST 2019

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UPCOMING PICK EMs AUGUST 2019

Okay gentlemen, we got a relatively quite August in terms of top end fights but still enough going on that we can find at one or two worthy match ups most weeks. Gonna use the regular format - we got four kinda major fights which will be in for sure then about another 9 which we'll be putting to the poll - enough of you want 'em in and in they go. As always I'm bound to have misseda couple of good fights, so please don't hesitate to post your thoughts on the thread if there's any fights you want to see in the game which I've missed...

The schedule of potential fights for August is looking a bit like this - fights in black are definite pick ems, fights in red will be included if they pull in enough votes, 50% or more of regular players' votes are required for a fight to be included.

UPCOMING PICK EMS LIST (AUGUST)

08/03 Browne vs Pascal
    08/03 Kownacki vs Arreola

08/08 Teshigowara vs Omori

08/10 Vergil Ortiz jr vs Antonio Orozco
    08/10 Joshua Franco vs Oscar Negrete

08/17 Jose Benavidez Jr vs Luis Collazo

08/24 Sergei Kovalev vs Anthony Yarde
    08/24 Juan Franco Estrada vs Dewayne Beamon

08/24 Kosei Tanaka vs Jonathon Gonzalez
    08/24 Alexsei Papin vs Illunga Makabu
    08/24 Brandon Figueroa vs Javier Chacon

08/31 Vasiliy Lomachenko vs Luke Campbell

Okay gentlemen, poll incoming. Multi choice and public so vote for as many fights as you'd like to see, or if you don't like any of them please vote for that option. Please make your feelings known...

Robbie Barrett, bigjavi973, SUBZER0ED, jpowell100, Redd Foxx, RJJ-94-02=GOAT, Chrismart, Ganondorf, Eff Pandas, BLASTER1,HeadBodyBodyBody, BlakBread904, FrankieClutch, HandsofIron, DuckAdonis, RockyB, trashman, otrocubiche, j0zef, Mammoth, NC Uppercut, ruedboy, Idunnoshet, superbee, MindGame, The plunger man, koba, Frankie2Jabs, ShoulderRoll, BigZ44, koolkc107, Mooshashi, B Phontain, mathed, kushking, A.K, Damn Wicked, Baltimore, sinca,
    MulaKO, b morph, alexnation , atomicsad, BoxingFan85, califo, Clegg, dan_cov, eco1 , el_gringo, embryo, g27region, HarvardBlue, hhs661, Eddy Current, OnlyBeingHonest, SceneBoxer, SinderellaMan, Snoop Frog , War Mikey, Sheppirino, that g, jackojuice, MickG.

Mods: If it would be possible to sticky this thread and remove the 'upcoming pick ems for July' thread it'd be greatly appreciated...

Regards and thanks

Koba

-MEGA-, BostonGuy, TBear, jaded, LoadedWraps, bigjavi973
    Kownacki vs Arreola
    25.00%
    Teshigawara vs Omori
    5.77%
    Ortiz Jr vs Orozco
    25.00%
    Franco vs Negrete
    7.69%
    Tanaka vs Gonzalez
    13.46%
    Papin vs Makabu
    11.54%
    Figueroa vs Chacon
    9.62%
    Scraping the barrel aincha? None of the above.
    1.92%

The poll is expired.

Benavidez Jr got hurt. That fight is off.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      Thanks, man, been kinda busy last coupla weeks so I ain't been keeping up with the news, just went off the Boxrec schedule.

Kinda shame cos it had the makings of a fun fight - Collazo still got enough left in the tank to make decent challenge and while I don't think Jose is ever gonna be top class elite I reckon he could amke an OK name for himself as a mid level dude... just not one that was ever gonna be ready for a guy like Bud.

K

Comment

Vergil Ortiz vs Antonio Orozco is of interest I would think.

Comment

I'm liking Papin vs Makabu, should be a barnburner while it last... as ever when Junior fights a KO is pretty much guaranteed, the question is whether the relatively green (at boxing) Papin can get there first...

Comment

Mods... -MEGA-, BostonGuy, TBear, jaded, LoadedWraps, bigjavi973

I don't know if it's possible, but if it is could one of you please remove the option for Benavidez vs Collazo from the poll?

And please sticky this thread and remove the Upcoming July thread when you get a minute.

Regards and thanks

K

Comment

Originally posted by PICK EM CREW View Post
              Mods... -MEGA-, BostonGuy, TBear, jaded, LoadedWraps, bigjavi973

I don't know if it's possible, but if it is could one of you please remove the option for Benavidez vs Collazo from the poll?

And please sticky this thread and remove the Upcoming July thread when you get a minute.

Regards and thanks

K
              done! ………………………………………………….
              Last edited by TBear; 07-22-2019, 03:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                What. Spewing.
                What happened??

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
                  What. Spewing.
                  What happened??
                  Ironically a leg injury.

Comment

Come on

Nuņez vs Davis is the fight

Comment

Working...