No announcement yet.

"Thurman was out gambling til 3am prior to fight" ~ Broner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    If he was the he deserved to lose because the is what you get when you don’t respect the sport or your opponent.
    Basically this. I wonder how many people here understand that 99% of fighters are sleeping by 10-11pm max. The human body cells rejuvenate at 12:00-3:00AM.

Therefore, if people still want a clue...

Thurman had to lose water weight to make 147 since he hydrates to 155-160lbs.

This is why Thurman didn't care to perform. This is all Haymon's dumbass doing. Obviously Pacquiao IS THE COMMODITY for PBC to pass the Torch for winner of Spence vs Porter. If by CHANCE Pac were to miraculously win, Haymon probably would make Cross the street unification with Crawford for a tremendous PPV. Thurman liked this plan. I mean didn't everybody say Keith was ducking everyone anyways. Isnt there consistency with all this?

And no wonder Broner knows, he does the same dumb stuff and doesn't scrape wins anymore as well. Talking about not focused lol. smh

John Locke

Comment

Here come the excuses. Broner is a jack ass and a liar and still mad at Pac for kicking his ass. Thurman is a champion and he was not up until 3 am the night before the most important fight of his career. That's a stupid lie and a poor excuse. Thurman fought well but Pac fought a little better and won. Get used to it.

Comment

Already setting up Broner-Thurman lol which will do solid numbers on Showtime or Fox IMO

Comment

broner punk ass still aint letting his hands go

Comment

Originally posted by NeloVsGGG-8 View Post
            Basically this. I wonder how many people here understand that 99% of fighters are sleeping by 10-11pm max. The human body cells rejuvenate at 12:00-3:00AM.

Therefore, if people still want a clue...

Thurman had to lose water weight to make 147 since he hydrates to 155-160lbs.

This is why Thurman didn't care to perform. This is all Haymon's dumbass doing. Obviously Pacquiao IS THE COMMODITY for PBC to pass the Torch for winner of Spence vs Porter. If by CHANCE Pac were to miraculously win, Haymon probably would make Cross the street unification with Crawford for a tremendous PPV. Thurman liked this plan. I mean didn't everybody say Keith was ducking everyone anyways. Isnt there consistency with all this?

And no wonder Broner knows, he does the same dumb stuff and doesn't scrape wins anymore as well. Talking about not focused lol. smh

John Locke
            Broner is about the most unreliable source of information possible. Thurman was probably in bed by 10 pm. Quit with your damn excuses. You expected Thurman to win but you were wrong so now you have all these reasons why Thurman lost except the simple truth.Pacquiao is a better fighter and beats any version of Thurman no matter who trains Thurman or what Thurman does the night before the fight. Thurman put up a good fight and did not lose by much.

Comment

Thurman staying up late didn't affect the fight in any way

Not like he was partying and getting *****ed up

It's absolutely normal to be filled with adrenaline and excitement the night before your biggest day.

Keith had plenty of energy to be alert during the fight

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                If he was the he deserved to lose because the is what you get when you don’t respect the sport or your opponent.
                Broner isn't credible. He was salty about Thurman criticizing his performance against Manny. I strongly doubt Thurman was out late. The performance doesn't reflect anything but that Thurman's gameplan was stupid in the first half. Period. All he had to was box and move because he CLEARLY beat Manny every round he did.

Comment

Originally posted by PeasantCrusha View Post

Broner says Thurman was "not focused"
                  - -What, you and Boner sitting in a tree, K I S S I N G!!!

Comment

Broner claiming the hood & he out here snitching. Wut in the f#ck with this dense mfer.

Comment

What's the problem?

Comment

Working...
                      X