Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Breazeale: I Think The Referee Stopped it a Little Early!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AJ going to look even stupider in comparison, when fat little blob Ruiz takes him the distance.

Can't wait for the weigh in, and see the huge physical advantages AJ has, and then watch him struggle to take advantage of them against Ruiz.

Comment

I think so too... for a dead body we needed one more spurt from Wilder

Comment

Originally posted by chicken- View Post
        Are you really this fing stupid? I guess when fighters gloves touch you don't count it since they aren't flat? He was down for over 12 full seconds. You are either a complete idiot or a troll. The ref did not push him, his fat a$$ stumbled because he was on queer street.
        FFS bro he's just trolling all you guys.

Comment

Originally posted by True That View Post
          I couldn't see the clock, but I'll check for that next time I look at the video. Even if by miracle somehow Breazeale had beaten the count I think the referee would have stopped it regardless because Breazeale was in no shape to continue so I'm glad he got counted out.
          Nicked from another thread

Comment

Originally posted by kingstip9 View Post
            The fight was stopped early, let the fkn fighters try and fight back.
            God I hope future fights don’t do this
            So you’d rather a fighter gets hurt because in your professional opinion the fight was stopped early
            The guy didn’t even get up on time
            I’d give you some leverage but sorry he was not up
            I thought he made it until I saw the replay
            Imo , this was a good stoppage

Comment

Originally posted by diplo View Post
              One last chance at what, dying from the next punch? I'd say that would be the worst case scenario, come on man.
              Give over lad

You’re acting like wilder had a bloody anvil in his glove

Yes he hits hard and yes Braz has a dodgy chin but suggested he would die from the next punch is madness

Comment

Ok sir. Sure

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
                  AJ going to look even stupider in comparison, when fat little blob Ruiz takes him the distance.

Can't wait for the weigh in, and see the huge physical advantages AJ has, and then watch him struggle to take advantage of them against Ruiz.
                  Yer that would be funny if Ruiz survives the early rnds and Anthony gasses before knocking him out by 10.

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
                    Give over lad

You’re acting like wilder had a bloody anvil in his glove

Yes he hits hard and yes Braz has a dodgy chin but suggested he would die from the next punch is madness
                    If you are trolling (and I actually hope you are) it's a bit of a weird way of doing it...

Comment

I want to hear no more of this dog shyte about wilder being one punch away from killing a man

He didn’t kill Braz and if the ref let it continue he wouldn’t have killed Braz full stop

Comment

Working...
                      X