Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All charges against Jussie Smollett dropped, case sealed, his file is wiped clean.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everyone still knows he lied.

Comment

There was enough evidence to exonerate him. Lol.

Id like to hear what the (black) police chief has to say about this. He seemed seriously pissed off at Smollet when it happened.

Comment

White privilege.

Oh wait.....

Comment

Who is surprised by this exactly? Case was always dead in the water. A few people got talked into believing it was going somewhere because they are gullible.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
            He knows something on someone.

simple. happens all the time.
            Must have someone by the balls.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
              Who is surprised by this exactly? Case was always dead in the water. A few people got talked into believing it was going somewhere because they are gullible.
              Do what??

They had the check the clown used to pay off his 'attackers', plus testimony from the attackers themselves.

That, and not any cameras in the area backed up this guy's story.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                Do what??

They had the check the clown used to pay off his 'attackers', plus testimony from the attackers themselves.

That, and not any cameras in the area backed up this guy's story.
                They had a smoking gun and he still gets off. Even Obama’s guy Rahm Emanuael was suspect of his story.

Comment

Mayor is pissed, I guess he found out the same time we did. Something tells me someone is in hot water.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
                    Mayor is pissed, I guess he found out the same time we did. Something tells me someone is in hot water.
                    Supposedly there is still a federal investigation pending. This should have been an open and shut case.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                      There was enough evidence to exonerate him. Lol.

Id like to hear what the (black) police chief has to say about this. He seemed seriously pissed off at Smollet when it happened.

Doubt he makes a public statement against her, even though I thought she was supposed to stay away from this case because the conflict of interest.

But he definitely was pissed tho

Comment

Working...
                      X