Quentin Tarantino Reveals His Next Movie

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great news. Love Tarantino.

Comment

"True Romance" is my favourite movie Tarantino has been involved in, well not really involved in, he wrote it.

"Killing Zoe" is very underrated imo.

I think I must be the only fan of "Death Proof"

Comment

Originally posted by Just a Man View Post
        Okay, is it because I typed pulf instead of pulp?
        No, getting used to my new phone lol.

Comment

Originally posted by stefjonno1 View Post
          "True Romance" is my favourite movie Tarantino has been involved in, well not really involved in, he wrote it.

"Killing Zoe" is very underrated imo.

I think I must be the only fan of "Death Proof"
          No I liked Death Proof. I’ve seen it several times in fact.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
            i thought that when i first saw it as a kid, thought it was boring as hell, accidently saw it again years later and it really is great, Samuel L Jacksons greatest performance imo, + the soundtrack is amazing, only thing that is crap is robert de niro and jodie fosters characters, totally pointless.
            Same here. I saw it in the theatres as a 16 year old and thought it was mediocre, watched it a few years later in my late 20s and now considered it his best movie. It's an excellent movie.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
              I think his movies do well, or did well with the help of soundtracks and the the feeling they evoke. 'I did enjoy Jackie Brown & Pulp Ficton' Django unchained was cool to, but for some reason? It is not a movie that I would watch again.

I can see that this up and coming movie, is a retro type movie 'It is with this type of material, Quentin Tarantino does his best work!' I expect a decent soundtrack, which will get all the 80's babies nostalgic.

It must cost a lot of money to have a decent sound track in a movie production, as you have to pay the artists etc And that song is going to always be in the movie so? I presume they get loyalty's.
              I have only now just become aware of what this new movie is actually about, I just originally thought it was a 1960/70's retro movie.

I doubt, I will be bothering watching this movie.

Comment

They just released the teaser.

Bruce ****ing lee lol

Comment

Working...
                X