No announcement yet.

Michael Savage, facing death threats, heads to secret location

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Savage, facing death threats, heads to secret location

City, state and federal agencies are taking a look at a vicious, hateful email sent a restaurant frequented by talk radio icon Michael Savage that threatens to shoot up the establishment if he’s not denied future service.

Remember back in November when Fox News host Tucker Carlson and his family were targeted and threatened by protesters? This is worse.

Portions of the email sent to the restaurant state, in all caps, “I DEMAND THAT YOU REFUSE TO ALLOW MICHAEL SAVAGE … IN YOUR F-ING RESTAURANT AGAIN. HE IS A RACIST WHITE SUPREMACIST PIECE OF SH— … DONT WANT TO LISTEN TO ME? WELL I GUESS YOURE ALL GONNA F—ING DIE THEN CUZ I AM WAITING FOR THE MOTHAF— AND I WILL WAIT AND WATCH YOUR F—ING BUSINESS AND WHEN I SEE HIM GO IN THERE IM GOING TO START SHOOTING EVERY BODY I CAN FIND.”

The suspect then gets very specific.

“I OWN 3 GUNS AND I CAN DO SOME SERIOUS F—ING DAMAGE,” the email went on. “I WILL KILL AS MANY OF YOU RACIST-SUPPORTING/ENABLING WHITE SUPREMACISTS AS I F—ING CAN.”

Savage, in a telephone interview, said he has “changed location,” but he didn’t elaborate.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...-own-3-guns-a/

If these famous non D players arent exercising their 2nd Amendment rights to be armed and defend themselves, they are not being smart imo.

I still carry a gun on my person at times, and I haven't received a death threat in many years now.

I can't imagine racking up death threats and not arming oneself.

Comment

About a year ago he was assaulted in a restaurant. These radical libs prove everyday just how mentally unstable they are. The party of peace.
      Last edited by GhostofDempsey; 01-03-2019, 04:30 PM.

Comment

What a bunch of B1tches. They’re scared of a bunch of P0ssy hat wearing liberals hahahahaha. They need to stop crying and man up

Comment

Teddy will get him...

Comment

Originally posted by 5burowz View Post
            Teddy will get him...
            Is Teddy even still alive?

I haven't heard Savage in awhile, I'm out of the loop.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
              If these famous non D players arent exercising their 2nd Amendment rights to be armed and defend themselves, they are not being smart imo.

I still carry a gun on my person at times, and I haven't received a death threat in many years now.

STFU. You are the lounges worse posters. So eat a d ick.

Know your role pu$$y.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                About a year ago he was assaulted in a restaurant. These radical libs prove everyday just how mentally unstable they are. The party of peace.

Pathetic to assault an old man like that, Savage is pushing 80 now I believe. I remember when he still had color in his hair and beard.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post

I have never received a death threat and I have never carried a gun. In fact nobody I know has received a death threat or has ever carried a gun.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                    I have never received a death threat and I have never carried a gun. In fact nobody I know has received a death threat or has ever carried a gun.
                    As I said, it's been awhile.

I got my share in my (much) younger days. Most I laughed off, as we were young, and young people say things they dont often first consider.

But once this one guy did fire a shot at me (over a girl).

Obviously he missed.

Comment

Working...
                    X