Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BREAKING:NJ Attorney General probing Trump Golf course for Immigration fraud!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] BREAKING:NJ Attorney General probing Trump Golf course for Immigration fraud!

Trump National Golf Club in Bedminster. (Carolyn Kaster / AP)
    New Jersey’s top law enforcement agency is looking into claims of widespread harassment and immigration fraud at President Trump’s Garden State golf club after several former and current housekeepers alleged racially-charged mistreatment, the Daily News has learned.

Anibal Romero, a Newark-based attorney, said Friday the state attorney general’s office recently reached out to him about claims that five of his clients were routinely threatened and called racial slurs while working at the Trump National Golf Club in Bedminster.

The women — all of whom are or were undocumented immigrants — also accused their supervisor at the extravagant estate set them up with fraudulent work permits and threatened to report them to federal authorities if they spoke out.

These are elements of federal crimes and it’s important that the state attorney general’s office or federal authorities investigate this case,” Romero told The News. “It is unacceptable that employees of the Trump National Golf Club have to endure this type of abuse.”
    Literally almost every organization that he is the head of is now under investigation.

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...mpression=true

Lol, Donald Trump is going to be stuffed like a Christmas turkey.

Comment

You know shít is wrong when even your golf course is getting probed.

Comment

Originally posted by GAME OVER View Post
        You know shít is wrong when even your golf course is getting probed.
        Or how about the fact Trump's main agenda is anti immigration and he still hires immigrants openly.

Comment

I'm shocked. I dont believe it. Now, your going to tell me that trumps maga hats are made in China.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
            Literally almost every organization that he is the head of is now under investigation.

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...mpression=true
            Ooohhh. Now tell us how many actual indictments are Trump’s fault, and not people doing their own personal shenanigans?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                Ooohhh. Now tell us how many actual indictments are Trump’s fault, and not people doing their own personal shenanigans?
                Only the best.

Comment

Originally posted by Hobo View Post
                  I'm shocked. I dont believe it. Now, your going to tell me that trumps maga hats are made in China.
                  Counterfeits are made in China. The real ones are made in the USA.

Comment

He should hire Americans!

Comment

Working...
                    X