Collapse
No announcement yet.

Corey Feldman launches Indiegogo campaign to expose Hollywood pedophiles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Corey Feldman launches Indiegogo campaign to expose Hollywood pedophiles

He wants to raise $10 million to make a film in which he will name names. Also wants the money to hire a legal team and security to protect himself and his family.

He's gonna die of a drug overdose and the media will push it and the people will believe it

Comment

I wish him the best. You can really see the pain in his eyes and you can hear it in his voice. He's been talking about this for years, way before the Weinstein scandals.

Really ****ed up what to happened and his bro Corey Haim, as well as all the other kids who were abused.

I hope something good comes out of this. I'm just afraid the cops will find Corey "overdosed" on his couch.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing42 View Post
        He's gonna die of a drug overdose and the media will push it and the people will believe it
        Yup, the thing is people really won't believe it because the timing is way too coincidental if that did happen. But people won't be able to do anything about it.

I'm pulling for him though.

Comment

Car accident waiting to happen lol

You know he wont last long. That tree goes way to high for them to let him live. I'm sure it goes from the entertainment industry all the way to politics.

Money is power. Money will silence him not save him.

Comment

Hope Sloth never touched him up, cant have Goonies getting tainted

Comment

Long overdue. Hope some Hollywood pedos hang from the highest palm tree.

Comment

the old guard is dying off, but who knows if they are being replaced as Hollywood becomes more "diverse" its still just a bunch of old jews though

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
                  Hope Sloth never touched him up, cant have Goonies getting tainted

No, but I think one of the perv directors touched Sloth while he was wearing this outfit.

Comment

Corey gonna OD with all that money. But its all entertainment at the end of the day so either way this should be fun to watch.

Comment

Working...
                    X