Trump Bans Immigration From Several Middle East Countries Except for Christians

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is a funny sign

Comment

On Facebook lots of people have already used 9/11, San Bernardino and Orlando in defense of this rule when talking with me about it.

But that confuses me since the shooters of the latter two and all 19 hijackers from 9/11 were not immigrants from any of the 7 muslim majority nations included in the ban.

This ban is meant to appease anti-Muslim voters and nothing more. It will prevent 0 acts of terrorism.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Fairweather View Post
          The US should take the Yazidi's and other persecuted minorities too after they got shafted by the unnecessary Iraq war.
          Sterling Archer, have a look at this guy's avi. That how Houston boys look when they try to play cricket.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
            On Facebook lots of people have already used 9/11, San Bernardino and Orlando in defense of this rule when talking with me about it.

But that confuses me since the shooters of the latter two and all 19 hijackers from 9/11 were not immigrants from any of the 7 muslim majority nations included in the ban.

This ban is meant to appease anti-Muslim voters and nothing more. It will prevent 0 acts of terrorism.
            ISIS has made it clear that they will use refugee channels to infiltrate us so this ban is still relevant. there's sufficient evidence of that happening in Europe. but apart from that none of these countries have the capability to export terrorism on the level that Saudi Arabia does. Saudi Arabia should really be on top of this list but their greasy little hands are so embedded within our political elite that it's considered taboo to speak ill of these ****s. they are our "ally" whether we like it or not.

Comment

However you choose to view the executive order and terrorism...I believe it was really an effort to control immigration and prevent the demographics of the US to mirror that of Europe and avoid all the problems that have occurred over there including and besides terrorism. It's a what needs to be done and should have been done a long time ago in Europe where it is now too late. There will be some initial complications but so what?

Comment

Dang...now Trump is messing with the Texas Rangers!

The executive orders issued by President Donald Trump on Friday could make it impossible for Yu Darvish's father to watch him pitch this spring.
                According to a report in the Wall Street Journal, the new executive orders that ban entry into the U.S. from seven predominantly Muslim nations for at least the next 90 days will also include travelers with dual citizenship who are originally from one of the seven countries. Darvish's father, Farsad, is a native of Iran, but also holds Japanese citizenship. Iran *is one of the seven countries on the list. It is unclear when the last time Farsad Darvish traveled to the U.S. to watch his son play was, but he has been on several occasions since his son signed with the Rangers in 2012.

Comment

Comment

Anyone keeping track of the number of terrorist attacks in the US by immigrants of the 7 previously banned nations since the ban was lifted?

It's just so hard for me to keep up with them all.

Comment

Working...
                    X