Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

View Poll Results: Who are you voting for?
Trump 203 73.02%
Hilary 69 24.82%
Other/not voting 6 2.16%
Voters: 278. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-24-2020, 08:57 PM #53121
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 257 Post(s)
Panopticon has a reputation beyond reputePanopticon has a reputation beyond reputePanopticon has a reputation beyond reputePanopticon has a reputation beyond reputePanopticon has a reputation beyond reputePanopticon has a reputation beyond reputePanopticon has a reputation beyond reputePanopticon has a reputation beyond reputePanopticon has a reputation beyond reputePanopticon has a reputation beyond reputePanopticon has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,990.29
Total Points: 19,268.83
9/11 Truth Warrior!!! - VictoriaBeckham you sir, are the man. - Mike D Great Wire Video, bud... - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOUDINI563 View Post
The poster who continually lies stated that he did not like to see dead US soldiers brought back from war. Just pointing out that the two hot spots of conflict if anything deaths are slightly higher under the Orange mans tenure. Not lower. The truth hurts the liars.

I am more broadly educated, accomplished more in life, traveled the world extensively and am set for a $11,000 monthly retirement income starting January 2022. You? Want to compare life’s achievements. I will bury you.
For such a self proclaimed smart and educated guy, you still can't even find the quote button.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Panopticon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2020, 09:14 PM #53122
Enemy of the State

Quoted: 23790 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,123.61
Total Points: 279,135.19
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 "I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't." I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 

Today optimized the Trump presidency. Very few people even paid attention.

The stock market went above 30,000 for the 1st time in history. Trump came out and did a 45 second announcement and patted himself on the back for that accomplishment.

While he was doing that there was lines of people waiting to get food for thanksgiving. Thousands of cars across the country.

I get that Trump wants to pat himself on the back for his success but it never occurred to him the optics of him bragging about that while there are many, many Americans suffering from the economic fallout of the pandemic.

He comes off as being more concerned with getting credit than he does the plight of those suffering.
The Big Dunn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2020, 09:36 PM #53123
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 22521 Post(s)
aboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,323.08
Total Points: 386,531.43
This id should have kick me and dildos every where. Sh1t poster. - mrdogtown1975 Very good post in the Man creates homunculus thread - punchr No Message - ИATAS No Message - ИATAS No Message - Scott.Weiland. 
Keeping it real - Nomadic It's about money - Nomadic Always great posts, one of the best people on here! - JK1700 Undisputed - travestyny No Message - MELLY-MEL... 
No Message - MELLY-MEL... To celebrate Bidens win........ - Robbie Barrett 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panopticon View Post
For such a self proclaimed smart and educated guy, you still can't even find the quote button.

nope

not a tool

a lowlife shlt-stain who supports corrupt pedo

MUCH worse
aboutfkntime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2020, 09:37 PM #53124
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 22521 Post(s)
aboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,323.08
Total Points: 386,531.43
This id should have kick me and dildos every where. Sh1t poster. - mrdogtown1975 Very good post in the Man creates homunculus thread - punchr No Message - ИATAS No Message - ИATAS No Message - Scott.Weiland. 
Keeping it real - Nomadic It's about money - Nomadic Always great posts, one of the best people on here! - JK1700 Undisputed - travestyny No Message - MELLY-MEL... 
No Message - MELLY-MEL... To celebrate Bidens win........ - Robbie Barrett 

only a lowlife scumbag would support a corrupt pedo who sold his political office to China

oh... and he cheated !

a creepy pedo...

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

... who sold his political office to China...

and he cheated...

aboutfkntime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2020, 09:51 PM #53125
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6804 Post(s)
billeau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,657.96
Total Points: 327,583.55
Grade A explanation of punching technique. - - Ram Raid - Knowledgeable - -Weltschmerz- Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- Lmao - -Scott-Weiland- Thanks for the kinds words - Chollo Vista 
I believe that's a Pabst - CauliflowerEars No Message - Marchegiano 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - lparm 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
Ever notice how they always resort to "buts..." yet just can't ever give any credit where it's due.

Trump started no new wars. PERIOD

No "but..."

Trump started no wars.

And if a person can't at least give credit for that accomplishment, that person is a superfan plain and simple.
Did you know that the Dems have super fans because the Dems have super delegates? Damn your votes... the super delegates decide who gets the nomination. Everything about being a Dem is downright "super!"
Bernie was super until he got too close to who they decided to run...
billeau2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2020, 09:54 PM #53126
Undisputed Champion

billeau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond repute
Grade A explanation of punching technique. - - Ram Raid - Knowledgeable - -Weltschmerz- Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- Lmao - -Scott-Weiland- Thanks for the kinds words - Chollo Vista 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panopticon View Post
Only an idiot would brag about the things Houdini brags about... They are the most guillable because they think they are smart. People who really have taste do not broadcast their retirement, especially when it is little to nothing. I would not take him seriously.
Old 11-24-2020, 09:54 PM #53127
Banned

Quoted: 3768 Post(s)
Rockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,182,571.24
Total Points: 1,192,272.98
Happy birthday Rockin' - dan_cov happy birthday - TBear You are one of the best posters here. - I'm so sorry Great post on crime statistics. It's truly a disturbing trend. - thuggery for keepin it real in the training lounge , your the man rockin. - HUGH JASS 
For beating the stuffing out of master chef - lparm how do u give someone a good rep? cant figure it out - bigpauly To a fighting Man - Weltz One of the great posters - jas Merry Cristmas Rockin' - TBear 
:) - Salim_Shady Thank you for bumping the Rockin' story thread, I would have otherwise never seen it and I really enjoyed reading it. - Tyler_Durden Icon says it all - jazluvr Happy hoidays - jazluvr Thanks for the green! - GhostofDempsey 
Cheers! - Shontae De'marc Thanks! - GhostofDempsey What a faggot, deleting your posts and snitching on users. Gtfo this forum btch - lfc19titles thanks - Deontaytheking To celebrate Bidens win........ - Robbie Barrett 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Talisayen AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ??? Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - TBear 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - TBear Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - TBear Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - TBear 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Childhood Cancer - bigpauly World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- 

Long Live Donald Trump and the USA!!!........Rockin'
Rockin' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2020, 09:58 PM #53128
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post

The stock market went above 30,000 for the 1st time in history. Trump came out and did a 45 second announcement and patted himself on the back for that accomplishment.

While he was doing that there was lines of people waiting to get food for thanksgiving. Thousands of cars across the country.

I get that Trump wants to pat himself on the back for his success but it never occurred to him the optics of him bragging about that while there are many, many Americans suffering from the economic fallout of the pandemic.

He comes off as being more concerned with getting credit than he does the plight of those suffering.
There is a long history of those who do not have privalege showing incredible ignorance... Do you remember... I forgot who it was, I think it was Bush, anyway he went into a grocery store and could not understand how a scanner worked because hehad never had to shop for groceries... and there was another one who was asked the price of certain groceries like milk and was clueless...

But then again... Look at Washington DC where ever with gentrification, some of the poorest areas in the country are a walk to the capital.

We have always been a divided nation.
Old 11-24-2020, 10:26 PM #53129
NO STEP ON SNEK

Quoted: 5286 Post(s)
Left Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 795,413.60
Total Points: 921,770.82
Feliz Navidad - El Mustang Merry Christmas Tua - TBear Happy new year! - Toney Loc You gave me giggles, I give you cookie, isn't the world a grand ol' place? :) - *Boss Lady* Your sammich, sweetcheeks. - *Boss Lady* 
Welcome back sammich, good sir. - Bossy Welcome back - Mike Tyson77 cheers chong - MaD vEiN red horse - MaD vEiN Cheers bro - dan_cov 
Happy holidays bro! - led* Post more pics of pizza. - ShaunRoberts Was that a Pizza Hut/Domino's job or a local? - ShaunRoberts No Message - Fresno Spread love not war - Trudoe 
your penis is too small to satisfy a woman - Freedom. Bernie Sanders 2016 - ßringer Props - Agent Mulder Merry Christmas Tua - TBear No Message - MELLY-MEL... 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - The Scientist Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr449 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr449 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr449 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr449 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Pretty Boy32 Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - killakali Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - mangler Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - mangler Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 
Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - LeeVanCleef Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - yeks Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - bearman3000 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr 
Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - bearman3000 Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - bearman3000 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ether Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ether Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - Trudoe 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post

as far as Americans are, 1 thing we can't complain about is food tbh

Even our homeless are fat
Left Hook Tua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2020, 11:12 PM #53130
Fvcking Up The Game.

Quoted: 15223 Post(s)
travestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,710,876.98
Total Points: 3,951,169.16
pimping ain't easy - SugarKaineHook not sure why your original gift aint shown - SugarKaineHook The troll killer! - JK1700 Job well done! - koolkc107 Boxingscene's Best... Meant to get this to you the other day. Drinks on me - Chollo Vista 
Burger for Troubles. Good discussion... - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers, man... - Tony Trick-Pony For exposing Szef.... That was classic - Chollo Vista Toast for handing out L's - Chollo Vista A true legend of Boxingscene - Chollo Vista 
For the unified undisputed champ of Boxingscene. Hasn't been a dude this bad since Roy Jones Jr - Chollo Vista Much respect to you, sir!! - Tony Trick-Pony Merry Christmas - TBear To the end of Covid19 no matter who is in charge come November - JimRaynor Time to put your cape on man...Couldn't green you so. - BERNIE'S CORNER 

Quote:
Originally Posted by aboutfkntime View Post
only a lowlife scumbag would support a corrupt pedo who sold his political office to China

oh... and he cheated !
You and your broken record routine.

I thought you were supposed to be laughing now while the rest of us cry. Tell us how that worked out for you

travestyny is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
#wiretapping, $0.0000, $10, $100, $916, "*****, "all, "bring, "mike", "wind, "wipe", "you, 'dreamer', (clinton, (live), (not, (obstruction, (update, ***the, **the, 000, 100%, 2-1., 2016, 2020, 90s?, ????, abruptly, academics, adds, admits, advance, affair, african, agreement., amendment!, american, americans, angry, announces, anti, appearing, apprentice, article, asked, attack, attacked, bailout?, balls, beck, benghazi, bernie, better., bill, billionaire?, black, blacks, bleachbit, blm, blue lives matter, bmw ..., border, breaking, breaking:, brexit, buffon, call, called, campaign, cancels, cancer!", cash-documentary, celebration, changed, chants, cheaters, claim, claims, clinton, clinton!, cliton, cliton!!!!!!, cloth!, cnn assassin, collapse, college, collusion, comey:, coming, commits, complicit, contradicts, corrupt cvnt bag, counsel, cousin, coverage, crimes, cringeworthy:, crowd, cucks!, cuts, daddy, daily, daily), damn, dead, deal, deal., debate..., debates, delays, democracy dying, democrat, democrats, dems?, denuclearization, department, deportation, destroys, dictate, discussed, disrespecting, dogs, donald, donald trump mean doe, donor!!, dossier, drop, dumptrump, e-mails, early, easily, educated, el cajon, election, election?, elections??lol, electoral, emails, endorsing, etc.., facts, failed hillary attack, fair, falling, false equivalency, fame, farage, farmers, fascist neo liberals, financial, find, fire, floor, flynn, fools, for...., for?, found., foundation, france, fraud, freedom under attack, full, gender, genius?...., genuine?, geotus, giuliani, giving, glenn, got's, guns?, hall, hammer, hard, health, heel", here..., higher, hilary, hilarys, hildabeast enforcer, hilery, hillary, hillary vs trump, hillary's, him..his, himself??, homeless, house, huffingtonpost, hype, i've, immigration, impeached, indict, info, insults!!!, investigated!, investigation, isn't, it's, jail????, jailed, japan...japanese, jill, jobs, john, jong-un, jordan, june, justice, justice), kaine???, kickass, killed, korea, leaking, lebron., liars, liberal, liberty getting raped, libtard beta cucks, live, losses, lost, love, made, madoff, maga, malcolm, margins, matter, mccain?, media foolishness, meeting, meeting., mentally, mexico, michael, mid-terms, migration, million, millions, mind..., minister), minority, motorcity cobra politics, mueller, muellers, neo liberal simps, network), news, nigel, night's, north, north korea, not?, obama, obama!, obamacare, official, official:, opening., opposed, outcome, outnumber, pandering, panders, party, paul, pence, people, person, personally, plan, point, poll, pookie, positive, posters, predators, presidency, president, presidential, prime, probe, program, promised?, proof, prophecies, proverty!", provide, public., punk, queen, questions, racism?, racist, raises, rallies, rally, re-elected, re-election, reaction, read, ready, real, realize, reason, refusing, release, released, releases, remark, repeal, replace, republican, republicans, restaged, return, reveals, robert, rocketman, runs, russia, russiagate/obstruction, russian, ryan, sanders, scammed, scraps, scumbag sloot, scumbags, secret, serious, servers, sh#t, shenanigans, shooting, show, signing, silenced, sjw, socialism, solar, solar!, sooooo, special, spent, spoke, staff, star, starting, state, statement, stein, stupid, super, support, supporters, supporting, surveillance, swapped, tapping, tariffs, team, teams, tells, teresa, terminated, the merge, thought, thread, thread**, thread***, times, today!!!!!!!!!!!!!, told, toss-up!, town, triggered, trumo, trump, trump douchebags, trump!, trump", trump's, trump., trump..., trump:, trump?, trumps, trumps', u.s./mexican, ugly, underperforming, video, videos, violent, vote, voter, votes, voting, walk, walking, wall, was..., watch, weak liberal men, week., welfare, white, white)that, wikileaks, win", wind, wins, wiped, wire, wiretapping, woman, won't, world, wtf?, ya'll, year, you're, young