Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Wilder the fighter with the biggest balls in the sport?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
    LMAO! Ok sure thing.

Took the soul of greats like Charles and Louis and never tasted defeat, only guys like Ali and Fury can be uttered in the same sentence as Marciano.

Comment

I somewhat regret this claim now that Wilder has produced a hit list - of fighters he wants to beat BEFORE he fights Fury again....

Comment

After last night, no one can question this mans heart, nor balls. Wilder is a warrior.
        SN!PER SN!PER likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
          Let's cut to the chase. The only reason why Deontay Wilder fought Luis Ortiz back in 2018 was because no one would touch Luis Ortiz. He was avoided.

In addition, the only reason why Wilder fought Tyson Fury after Luis Ortiz in 2018 in the first place was because AJ cowardly ass ducked him.

He fought Tyson Fury on the rebound instead; Since he couldn't fight Anthony Joshua. He fought Fury because he had the highest profile of any heavyweight boxer outside of Anthony Joshua at the time.
          Nailed it.
          champion4ever champion4ever likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

Nailed it.
            Thanks, mate! That was awfully nice of you to quote me. I appreciate the very kind of gesture. So where have you been? I missed you?

Comment

Working...
            X