Leaving Neverland Director On Macaulay Culkin: "I'm Not Outing Anyone"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
    It was Jimmy's mother, not Wade's.
    Out of all the documents posted showing them lying this is the only comeback you have? Nothing to refute the documented lies?

And Safechuck came out in 2013, four years after Jackson's death, claiming he was molested.

Another lie Safechuck and Robson told. They said they didn't meet each other until they met at their lawyers office but they both worked on the movie Happy Feet II together.

Why all the lies????

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
    Sooner or later more and more victims will come forward and Jacko apologists will be in the same category as 9/11 'truthers'.
    The truthers are people like you who refuse to look at the facts and instead rely on gossip rags.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      Why would Wade's mother be happy Jackson died in 2009 when Wade claims suddenly remembered in late 2012/early 2013 (his story keeps changing) that Jackson molested him? Wade attended MJ's funeral btw

I think that quote was Jimmy’s mother not Wade’s.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxn View Post
        I think that quote was Jimmy’s mother not Wade’s.
        Yea I just corrected that in my post to hype job. And he also didn't come out until 2013. Safechuck is a liar too

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
          Hard to say lad

Apparently he was chemically castrated so he shouldnt get the same sexual urges

he has children. his dick worked.

the guy was a pedophile

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            he has children. his dick worked.

the guy was a pedophile
            Come on lad have you seen the kids

They are his in the sense he is their dad but biological highly unlikely

Also you could have sperm removed and implanted into an egg so no sex involved

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              Out of all the documents posted showing them lying this is the only comeback you have? Nothing to refute the documented lies?
              I just refuted your entire argument about Wade's mother celebrating.

You're aware that if you call them perjurers you're admitting MJ's guilt right, because they lied under oath that MJ didn't abuse them.

Comment

Originally posted by JJRod View Post
                Okay Rob was 10 when first questioned about Mj molestetions, still doesn’t change he denied ever being touched my MJ. He defended him multiple times, and even testified as an adult on behalf of MJ under oath on the witness stand. Rob sang MJ’s praises for years, even wanted to be part of the MJ One Cirque Du Soleil show. It was only after he was turned down for the role that suddenly his memory of the molestation comes to light, and he then unsuccessfully tries to sue MJ’s estate for millions. Judge citing on how no reasonable perosn would believe his accusations.
                Because they were groomed and coached from an early age. Watch the documentary.

He groomed the wider public too, as evidenced by you, MCC and the MJ fanatics online.

Now you say Chandler was extremely credible, The investigators who found him credible claimed Chandler successfully described MJ’s privates. Well the thing is we know from autopsy reports that Chandlers description of MJ’s privates were wrong. So how credible can he really be?
                No we don't. Carl Douglas from his own legal team called it the '300lb gorilla in the room'.

https://www.mjfacts.com/wp-content/u...orilla.mp4?_=1

Tell me why if MJ was indeed guilty of molesting Jordan Chandler, why MJ wouldn’t have settled with Evan when he first approached him for money? MJ has so much money he could have easily paid Chandler off and no one would have ever heard a word about these accusations. Why would MJ , if he was guilty, risk his career and life behind bars?
                He lowballed him with like a million or so dollars, Jacko didn't expect him to reject the offer.

Comment

His own sister says he's a pedo.

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
                    Come on lad have you seen the kids

They are his in the sense he is their dad but biological highly unlikely

Also you could have sperm removed and implanted into an egg so no sex involved
                    His kids are white! Despite him changing his skin colour, he was still a black man.

I understand mixed race kids can vary in skin colour, but at least two of his 3 kids are clearly from 2 white parents.

Anyway, Mark Lester is the father of the girl.

You really believe his kids are his?.. - He might've raised them but that's it.

Last edited by EasternEuroFan; 03-08-2019, 09:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by EasternEuroFan View Post
                      His kids are white! Despite him changing his skin colour, he was still a black man.

I understand mixed race kids can vary in skin colour, but at least two of his 3 kids are clearly from 2 white parents.

Anyway, Mark Lester is the father of the girl.

You really believe his kids are his?.. - He might've raised them but that's it.

yep. those kids aren't his. look at them lol as much as he wanted to be white he was still a black guy. those aren't his children

Comment

Working...
                      X