Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who’s the bigger duck Callum Smith or BJS?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Citizen Koba View Post
    Read the word 'duck' in the title as 'dick'. Had to double take. Chuckled.
    Should’ve been “who’s got the bigger puss-e...”

Comment

I did also??? Which one is the bigger dichead? Saunders

Comment

That's weird, because the word "dick" popped into my mind as soon as I saw who was quoting me in this thread!

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
          That's weird, because the word "dick" popped into my mind as soon as I saw who was quoting me in this thread!

Genuinely hope he's getting paid for the hours he puts in.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
            I did also??? Which one is the bigger dichead? Saunders
            Saunders, no question. It's as if he's having some kinda competition to outdick himself on a constant basis.

Man's gotta have a goal in life I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
              Why was it originally going to be scrapped for GGG 3 in September?

LOL whoops!
              Wait i thought you said BJS got scrapped because canelo wanted an easier opponent? So now the GGg you claimed Canelo was ducking is the easier opponent? LOL

Comment

GGG is an easier opponent than Saunders at this point is his career.

Originally posted by mxtali View Post
                Wait i thought you said BJS got scrapped because canelo wanted an easier opponent? So now the GGg you claimed Canelo was ducking is the easier opponent? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican Bidness View Post
                  Did the Derevyanchenko fight have an audience? You still trying to convince posters on the site that a pandemic doesn't exist? Or you apply financial circumstances like nothing ever happened?
                  why don't you roll over and tell your life size Canelo poster that the pandemic is real and if he actually wants to fight he needs to take a pay cut then eh?

Everyone else needs to take a pay cut except Canelo. Makes a lot of sense.

Yet you wanna whine about other people who make CONSIDERABLY LESS.

Comment

Originally posted by R-Hand Southpaw View Post
                    why don't you roll over and tell your life size Canelo poster that the pandemic is real and if he actually wants to fight he needs to take a pay cut then eh?

Everyone else needs to take a pay cut except Canelo. Makes a lot of sense.

Yet you wanna whine about other people who make CONSIDERABLY LESS.
                    Lol. That one got you good!

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
                      GGG is an easier opponent than Saunders at this point is his career.
                      Billy Tuneup Saunders!

Comment

Working...
                      X