Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dillian Whyte Was Shot Twice, Stabbed 3 Times, Had First Son - By The Time He Was 13

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
    Hugh Grant and Idris Elba lmao, if they think that and come to London they will be in for a shock when a gang on mopeds hold them at knife point or worse. Not saying everywhere in Britain is rough but there are a lot of dangerous places, particularity areas of London
    Oh I know that. Every city has its ghettos no matter how nice it is. The media just doesn’t show those parts lol.

But yeah, that’s how it is with the accent. I’ve noticed some English people say something to me and I’d think “well, that sounds very proper but now that I’ve thought about it...that’s the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard”

Comment

Originally posted by saintpat View Post
      He killed a man with his bare hands in self-defense when he was just 3 years old.
      And don't forget he won the Junior boxing title at 18 months old.

This tale is a croc. Sewing himself up, removing a bullet.,,

He would have died of sepsis.

This guys dirty but with the PTB.

Glove gate is key.

Comment

A cheater and a liar. How ironic.

Comment

Lol the American fans are confused, the UK is supposed to be cups of tea and crumpets and just girly girls who just slap fight. No way in the world could any part of the crappy UK be rougher than the roughest place in the world MERKKA.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
            Spent his early years in Jamaica.
            O okay I didn't know that.jamaica definitely has some rough areas.alot of beautiful area's but some bad ones as well.

Comment

Made me think of this! "Troubled child? If you call a 9 year old kid with a 35 year old girlfriend troubled!" LMFAO!! Underrated movie

Also, Jim Lampley saying the words, "Ice devouring, sex tornado"

Comment

It's kinda like when Joshua said he was out thuggin on the streets before he discovered boxing can you imagine Joshua thuggin on the streets of UK.it would be hilarious hahahahaha.but it's really a good thing UK has they stuff together they have cleaner streets less poverty then my USA so at the end of the day the UK is doing good.so I can't hate on that.We need to stop glorifying this ghetto culture that was passed down to us and dillian and Joshua has overcome all that so congrats

Comment

He was stabbed with a dill pickle on the Isle of Wight?

No, no, it's Dillian Whyte. And he's sounding a little bit pickled.

OK, maybe he could take out a bullet if it was a .17 caliber [4.5mm] that was shot from down the street.

Sewing himself up? Assuming he was using two hands and it was someplace convenient, that's still difficult to do. Unless he'd taken some tailoring classes at school and swallowed some pain killers first.

Comment

Dillian forgot to mention he punched through the wall of a burning house to save a litter of puppies and then breastfed them for three days to keep them alive.

Comment

**** me, this thread's hilarious

Comment

Working...
                      X