Why Pinoy and Latino lounge buuut..no

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where’s the dog lovers forum?

Comment

in the case of the pinoy lounge the threads were literally in tagalog or whatever the name of the language is down there. my guess would be that the idea was to keep threads in another language out of the lounge.

the pinoy lounge would ahve been 11 year old pacquiao fans and their 18-25 year old, equally pathetic older brothers, anyway. they left the forum primarily when marquez planked pacquiao. many had left after marquez had clearly won a decision in the third fight and gotten robbed. and any that remained either became normal boxing fans, or REALLY left when manny hardly won a minute of any round against floyd mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
        I guess it's an American site so we already have the lounge..
        There should be a lounge dedicated for us men to objectify a woman's natural sexiness, where no other topic is allowed.

No politics
        No h0m0 fetishes
        No blood or guts
        No whales or twigs

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
          The most active of these lounge is pinoy lounge and even that no one post anymore these past few years..
          You want a lounge for other countries where literally would only get 1 post a month?

pinoys got their own literally just because of Pacquaio. Now that he's old as shiiiit and not a big name anymore they're gone.

Comment

there should be a gay lgbtq lounge specially made for alexkid and punchr

Comment

There’s a Russian lounge as well.

Comment

Boxing is now mainstream again but around 10 years Ago Latino and filipino fans were the only ones keeping the Sport alive . UFC had all the hype

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
                  fair..democratic I suppose..

I could see a british lounge thriving..tho for example
                  It is thriving, it called the "football/soccer" thread

Comment

Working...
                  X