Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Mikey Garcia have any haters in the latino langa??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JabRight View Post
    he should stay at 140. 147 not his class. i honestly dont think he will box again he has a bunch of restaurants in which he can live comfortably.
    His bro did retire hella early................but that was after two massive KO's

Comment

yeah rite now the promising kid out of there is vergil ortiz. that kid is a gym rat. every day puting in his work.

Comment

Originally posted by JabRight View Post
        yeah rite now the promising kid out of there is vergil ortiz. that kid is a gym rat. every day puting in his work.
        Agreed.........................

Comment

Originally posted by extracurRICular View Post
          aver hijos de la parada................any haters??? poll coming
          mikey all day.

i love how adorable you've been this past decade with all the derivatives of Ric you've come up with mi consentidito!

be well man y feliz ano nuevo cabron.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
            mikey all day.

i love how adorable you've been this past decade with all the derivatives of Ric you've come up with mi consentidito!

i am sure rick sliziiic rixixxixxi dr rick is a good dude..s o are you... i am as have i states spic jew.... i see you and him as good guys...

mi apah.. my dad.. said... be kind mijito.. and people will like you.

you and him are kind and i like you...

Comment

Agreed.........................
              are you slick rizik.... my primo was rick .... ricardo.. a solid guy while he lived... he was a prison guard. who died in a car accident...

he said... primo.. i wonder why you are so so evil... you are on my list of people... i cannot associate with..

do you play hand ball? i do... mexican hand ball... use the little ball... changa... you play?

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
                mikey all day.

Te amo...........................(sin joto)

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  i am sure rick sliziiic rixixxixxi dr rick is a good dude..s o are you... i am as have i states spic jew.... i see you and him as good guys...

mi apah.. my dad.. said... be kind mijito.. and people will like you.

you and him are kind and i like you...
                  Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  are you slick rizik.... my primo was rick .... ricardo.. a solid guy while he lived... he was a prison guard. who died in a car accident...

he said... primo.. i wonder why you are so so evil... you are on my list of people... i cannot associate with..

do you play hand ball? i do... mexican hand ball... use the little ball... changa... you play?
                  Once again.... get of the crack pipe buddy..... happy new year...

Comment

Once again.... get of the crack pipe buddy..... happy new year...
                    meth ruinttted it my teef... krazk krack kills.. jhonny and i walked on the beach.. happy new year to you me friend

Comment

im done with mikey or the garcia clan in general. I know that some people here would not like this or think otherwise but its ok. Imo all the garcias are sellouts. Before the spence fight mikey whored himself for a big payday to the highest bidder. Basically mikey sold out his "0" for a couple of millions. in the process of doing that he promised to help make spence into a star by having spence beat him then claiming it was about the size. Garcia talked a big game before the fight and never even attempted to win a single round during the actual fight. I will never be a fan of him again. Theres no turning back now, i would of preferred for mikey to go out swinging and keeping 100% real. We live in a boxing age where boxers nowadays take zero risk, and demand really high purses. Do i hate mikey? of course not i just think he dug his own grave. cheers

Comment

Working...
                      X