No announcement yet.

So im mentoring this young hot married chick in my office

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So im mentoring this young hot married chick in my office

She’s half cast and wants my dick. What should I do?

tell her the truth...you only date black men

then go get your nails done together

Comment

So many young people are unhappy in marriage and just get divorced anyway. They rush into it thinking they've found "true love."

There's an 80% chance she'll divorce her current husband anyway so if you end up getting sexual with her don't feel guilty about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
        So many young people are unhappy in marriage and just get divorced anyway. They rush into it thinking they've found "true love."

There's an 80% chance she'll divorce her current husband anyway so if you end up getting sexual with her don't feel guilty about it.
        Lol exactly right. Dumb hoes even have kids with them n shiet. They're easily the best ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post

I think she wants to divorce him for me. She told me this drunk whilst rubbing my dick.

Comment

She looks up to me. Sees me as the handsome, young, successful and powerful type. She clearly digs this like most naive women that I take under my wing.

I’d feel bad for her husband however.

Comment

Aren't you Scottish? People stopped saying "half-caste" in the 70s.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                tell her the truth...you only date black men

then go get your nails done together
                Penisbreath32 can't set foot in the lounge without getting obliterated.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                  Penisbreath32 can't set foot in the lounge without getting obliterated.
                  Sorry George I couldn’t hear you with all them black dicks in your mouth.

F@ggot.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                    Sorry George I couldn’t hear you with all them black dicks in your mouth.

F@ggot.
                    Nice try Declan but you lose. Shut this thread down and start a new account.

Comment

Working...
                    X