No announcement yet.

Oldest chick you ever boned?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oldest chick you ever boned?

I would put up a poll for this. I will probably make one later based on responses.

Anyway, what was the oldest chick you've boned?

For me I was 23 and it was this 28 year old Hispanic chick. PR and Cuban surprisingly. She was a teacher at a school in the town next over.

A 31 year old when I was 18

Comment

16 .............

Comment

Originally posted by KO MX View Post
        16 .............
        But you are a chick so how did that go?

Comment

Originally posted by El Gitano View Post
          A 31 year old when I was 18
          What are the details?

Weird wrestling coach, wrong beeper number? What it is?

Comment

Not sure exactly but 40 something. Coworker. What a mess.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
              Not sure exactly but 40 something. Coworker. What a mess.
              Details Weltz

Comment

She was ninety

Comment

I was into the older birds when I was younger.
                  Oldest was 15/16 years older than me. I was 18 at time. She was a Clit Pearced squirter & it was fun.
                  Oldest I know of was my pal. He came out to see me at the gym in Thailand. I hadn't seen him in over 6 months. I met him at the airport & showed him around the usual haunts in bkk
                  We went back to the hotel & I suggested we should get a massage. He's completely green at this point, furthest he'd been from home was dam & when I took him to Glasgow.
                  I told him that if he got a hard on during the massage that he had to **** the masseuse, told him it was a big insult if he didn't.
                  He's in the room next to me. My door goes & in pops this wee fat bird in her 40s. I got my massage & that's it, no extras for me.
                  My masseuse left & I'm waiting for my pal to finish his.
                  I then see his bird leaving the room, she looked like she'd died 20 years before & must have been in her late 60s. He was 22 at the time. He'd pumped this old woman thinking it was some cultural insult not to. When I told him that I'd been winding him up his face was a picture.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    What are the details?

Weird wrestling coach, wrong beeper number? What it is?
                    My cousin, 19 at the time was banging her sister, in her late 20's. I was at my cousin's house and this chick called him, my cousin invited her over and asked her to bring her sister for me, so she did.

The sister was 31, ugly AF and obese. She had like 3 kids and 1 was like 15 years old. I don't even know how I drank so much to the point of not caring and fcuking her, but I did. She even gave me a gold ring which I lost and never gave back.

The following week they wanted to hang out again and we did, this time I didn't drink. The chick got upset I didn't want to mess with her and she and her sister took off pissed. They had a nice fixed up Dodge Ram, I just remember hearing them taking off flooring it burning rubber while my cousin looked at me nodding his head, but fck that, she was ugly AF.

Comment

Working...
                    X