Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interesting Unknown Facts About BoxingScene and it's Administrators and Members

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting Unknown Facts About BoxingScene and it's Administrators and Members

1. BigPoppaPump is actually Ronnie Nathanielsz.

Damn you , you annoying Sri Lankan *******!

2. RickReeno was in a band with Enzo Calzaghe back in Wales a long , long time ago.

Explains why Calzaghe's sorry ass is still on the sites top page.

3. Kadyo is actually a member of Team Pacquiao.

He claims to want to keep it a secret but he tells everyone through PM. He told me his "secret" my first month here as a member. Go figure.

4. Chups and Makavelli are actually brothers. Both grew up in Sacramento and were diehard Sacramento Kings fans in the late 90's and start of the 2000's.

Those 2 along with Zarco , who was dating Chups' best friend Tom at the time , use to have season tickets to Kings games and were diehard Kings fans. That changed when Makavelli moved to L.A. a few years ago and became a Lakers fan of course.

5. Oasis Lad use to have 3-4 alts that were all characters from the movie Back to the Future. People thought it was a bunch of ******s who all agreed to make Back to the Future alts but no. It was just him by himself. Well all of them except the Biff alt. That was SouthpawStinger.
    Last edited by Left Hook Tua; 12-26-2009, 06:13 PM.

BPP is... Ronnie?

Btw, very first post. Long time visitor of BS, but just registered a few days ago.

Comment

6. LadyFan is actually a woman.

I know it shocked me too when I found out.

7. Jreckoning was a former professional boxer. He tells people he's 6 foot 4 and 230 lbs. but that's a lie. He actually walks around at around 260-270. He hasn't been 230 lbs. in a long time and when he's in shape now he's around 245 or so. He's quite well known too. He's Polish and from the Illinois area. Put two and two together.

8. Tunney is not from Eastern Europe as he claims. Tunney is Canadian. His only connection to Eastern Europe is he's dating Wlad Owns who is Eastern European.

9. Flawless is not as dumb as you think. He's pretty bright and although he's young he does study up on his boxing. He's also not black. He's white and Australian. Most of his posts is just an act and he's having fun pulling people's chain.

On a sidenote , Horus is as dumb as you think.

10. Anorak was funny once. Don't believe me? Look up his post from a few years ago.

Comment

What about Jbeckoning? What can you tell us about him?

Comment

Comment

100 points, (100 only) to who finds me the first post on BS ever

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
              What are you laughing at?

Comment

Originally posted by Street Bully Jr View Post
                What about Jbeckoning? What can you tell us about him?
                that's some fat samoan guy's alt.

don't remember his name.

big hasim rahman fan.

Comment

thats some intersting stuff right there,some things make sense now,i must admitt what the fuk is calazage pic still doing up there.thanks for the info

Comment

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
                    100 points, (100 only) to who finds me the first post on BS ever
                    you can't find that.

didn't all the old stuff get deleted when the site changed servers?

Comment

Working...
                    X