Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Could See Anthony Joshua vs. Zhilei Zhang as Major Event Down The Line

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This was a really dumb thing to say.

Comment

Originally posted by Squared.Circle View Post
      And what gives you that impression? The fact that he's got one of the best resumes in the heavyweight division after 24 fights? I think you're getting AJ confused with the well known bum fighter Deontay Whiner and, I mean, it's not like AJ's already got a two-fight deal in place to face Fury, is it?
      Lol, good one!

Comment

At least he's not fighting Panetta, Schwarz, Seferi and Wallin.

Big Bang is ranked higher than all of them combined.

Should be a huge fight in China once the Covid thing ends...easy £100million fight anywhere in China.

Once he sparks Fury - Josh needs a big break and a bum beating tour. Can't be the only one fighting top guys all the time.

Comment

Zhang will probably lose before he fights AJ, he’s not that good .from what I see . I’m sure the forum will once again come down on AJ anyway should he fight him and forget he defeated Fury .

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
            Zhang will probably lose before he fights AJ, he’s not that good .from what I see .
            Doesn’t really matter though because Joshua will lose twice before then if he has two fights with fury.

Comment

I have only seen Zhang fighting Rudenko. China guy looks like nothing special. Wallin is much better boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
                Doesn’t really matter though because Joshua will lose twice before then if he has two fights with fury.
                Fury will be AJs second best win after the 2017 Klitschko one .

Furys best win will be Klitschko as well when his career is over .

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
                  Fury will be AJs second best win after the 2017 Klitschko one .

Furys best win will be Klitschko as well when his career is over .
                  Sure. 2015 version Klitschko is better than any version of Joshua or Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
                    Sure. 2015 version Klitschko is better than any version of Joshua or Wilder.
                    Maybe but in all likelihood Klitschko would have won the Fury rematch and he had a history of dropping some fights at different times so anyone can make up a specific time he was at his best .

However AJ was the first same size athlete as he was with equal power or near it so if he didn’t beat AJ in his 19th fight chances are a more experienced AJ now would get him still at any time .

If Klitschko lost nowadays with the forum logic to the same guys they would be calling him a bum .

Comment

I swear Hearn will set up Joshua VS a robot for the Unified HW Championship of the Galaxy if there is enough casual $$$ in PPV sales.

Comment

Working...
                      X