Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 08-12-2020, 12:51 PM #81
Investment Laundering!

Quoted: 9766 Post(s)
Al Broker is infamous around these partsAl Broker is infamous around these partsAl Broker is infamous around these partsAl Broker is infamous around these partsAl Broker is infamous around these partsAl Broker is infamous around these partsAl Broker is infamous around these partsAl Broker is infamous around these partsAl Broker is infamous around these partsAl Broker is infamous around these partsAl Broker is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 534,850.75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamer30168 View Post
What is this glue sniffing? You mean like literally or is that a figure of speech?
[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
Al Broker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2020, 02:29 PM #82
Official NSB POTY 2016

Quoted: 6468 Post(s)
LoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,566.55
Total Points: 160,044.29
For May 3rd to celebrate Mayweather's FIRST LOSS!! - Golovkin The LOADED medal!!! A special medal given to LoadedWraps for catching bodies on a daily basis. 1/1 SPECIAL EDITION. - Golovkin Red and Gold is my blood - -jose- A beer for my Comrad! - DonMega Toy my friend!One week  from history! - fundicao 
Guerra Cotto...PRPP..Tu Sabe.. - PRPOWERPUNCHES War Fury - valero Tyson Fury bout to give Wladimir the ol' Pizza Face - Thurman Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. War Fury! - StudentOfDaGame 
Long live the king lol - HughJass No Message - anthonydavid11 that sig pic tho.. - Santa_ LoadedWraps that dude - Mike D Cheers brother! - Bombs Away! 
No Message - anthonydavid11 You're still one of my favorite posters bruh...even when we disagree - Mike D Something to drink during Kovalev-Ward! - mathed 2017 MVP - Mike D !!!! WAR SRISAKET !!!! - badboyz08 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - LoadedWraps Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - punchr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eff Pandas View Post
I don't think there is any argument staying past your best days impacts your legacy to most fans. I think there is also lil argument if you get out early your legacy tends to get a boost to most fans. I'm making an observation more than anything else. Fighters obviously can & do make their own decisions knowing all of this. And there have been, are & will continue to be exceptions to the rule. I'm not armchair quarterbacking anything.

That said I get it. It's ultimately a job to fighters & few fighters can make as much money boxing as other things outside the ring especially in their mid to late 30s when they've spent the last two decades focusing on a sport. I just like seeing more guys get out early rather than too late cuz of how unforgivable the sport is in many ways. This isn't like many other professions. You aren't losing as much of yourself staying too long in most professions.

I get that, I just think it's unfair of a fan, and you have to put yourself in the fightters shoes. And just like you probably wouldn't be super happy to hear some guy you don't even work with suggesting you should retire or make a career change, I'm sure pro fighters only get more motivated when they hear people who aren't in their corner telling them to hang it up.

Like, who are we to say when someone else is done? I just think that's out of line.

Personally, I found B-Hops run inspiring and exciting. I wasn't begging him to stop, I wanted to see how far he could go.
LoadedWraps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2020, 03:30 PM #83
BoxingScene Icon

Quoted: 5554 Post(s)
IronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,893.46
Total Points: 94,021.05
One of the best posters on the site. - Barnburner medal of honor - New England For ur award winning thread buddy - The Surgeon For getting more than 80% on my quiz. - Barnburner Super-Poster - McGoorty 
You have excellent boxing knowledge keep sharing! - rorymac Prize for thread contributions - McGoorty Merry Crimbo - The Surgeon for the facts... - Alx. Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 
Cool dude - BoxingGenius27 Happy New Year - Freedom. on the house... - mathed IronDanHamza knows boxing! - LoadedWraps Your unconditional love for Floyd - Freedom2014 
your unconditional love for Floyd - Freedom2014 ATG Boxingscene Poster - JohnnyRebel Im glad you learned how to use internet Grandpa - Canelo and GGG 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - New England Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Barnburner Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Barnburner 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The tucker View Post
I am literally clicking on it as I write this and it says this video is owned by cbs.
So why when everyone else clicks it does it work with no problems?

I just clicked it and it worked so either youíre lying or thereís an issue with your computer or phone.
IronDanHamza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2020, 03:52 PM #84
Amateur

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Boxingscene2331 will become famous soon enough
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,289.94

there is full fight on mayweather youtube channel
Boxingscene2331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2020, 11:56 AM #85
Ignore List Champion

Quoted: 22629 Post(s)
Eff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,338,270.87
Total Points: 1,376,306.18
No Message - Santa_ Burger Exchange - cheeseburger good poster - jas One of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 You Dont Have Enough Gifts - JimRaynor 
Always keep it real - Nomadic great contest! - TBear One kf - jas One of bscenes best - jas sensible, reasonable poster. 5 star - jazluvr 
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder you are one cool dude - Dean_Razorback for giving back to the NSB community - SN!PER 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoadedWraps View Post

I get that, I just think it's unfair of a fan, and you have to put yourself in the fightters shoes. And just like you probably wouldn't be super happy to hear some guy you don't even work with suggesting you should retire or make a career change, I'm sure pro fighters only get more motivated when they hear people who aren't in their corner telling them to hang it up.

Like, who are we to say when someone else is done? I just think that's out of line.

Personally, I found B-Hops run inspiring and exciting. I wasn't begging him to stop, I wanted to see how far he could go.
There has definitely been inspiring comebacks & later age runs. The thing is the trend is & has been for guys to stay to long & often that isn't a good move for anything except their pending purchases & expenses. And life lasts far longer than ones boxing career does hopefully. For that reason I personally root for more early retirements in boxing & for boxers to look for & find success outside the ring.

And I tend to doubt a boxer cares about my stance or other fans similar stances very much if at all nor should they. Ultimately the decision, regardless of the good or bad results, lives with them not me or other fans. If they are caught up in what fans say all the time that seems like a web of toxic bs that results in you thinking too highly or too negatively of yourself all the time or simply being in a weird sort of combat with folks who aren't living your life or know 100% of your needs or plans.

That said everyone is gonna have a stance on all things whether it's said or unsaid. It is what it is & I don't see wanting boxers to retire sooner as that big a deal or armchair QBing anything at all.
Eff Pandas is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends